Review: could Warfarin cause Sleep aid (Insomnia)?
We study 47,412 people who have side effects while taking Warfarin from FDA and social media. Among them, 661 have Sleep aid. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep aid and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Sleep aid >>>
Warfarin sodium (latest outcomes from 49,149 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Sleep aid (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,742 patients) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 47,412 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium. Among them, 661 people (1.39%) have Sleep Aid.
Time on Warfarin sodium when people have Sleep aid * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sleep aid||36.21%||17.24%||3.45%||3.45%||17.24%||22.41%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sleep aid when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Sleep aid||45.12%||54.88% |
Age of people who have Sleep aid when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Sleep aid||0.00%||0.00%||0.68%||1.54%||1.54%||6.84%||18.46%||70.94% |
Severity of Sleep aid when taking Warfarin sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleep aid||0.00%||31.25%||68.75%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sleep aid ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sleep aid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (76 people, 11.50%)
- Insomnia (72 people, 10.89%)
- Hypertension (54 people, 8.17%)
- Depression (46 people, 6.96%)
- Sleep disorder (44 people, 6.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (133 people, 20.12%)
- Ambien (122 people, 18.46%)
- Digoxin (121 people, 18.31%)
- Lisinopril (120 people, 18.15%)
- Aspirin (113 people, 17.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep Aid while taking Warfarin Sodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Sleep Aid
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium
- support group for people who have Sleep Aid
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Warfarin sodium, Sleep aid
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Warfarin sodium, Sleep aid
On eHealthMe, Warfarin Sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Warfarin Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Warfarin Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Ventolin Hfa, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Coumadin, Demadex, Synthroid, Glimepiride, Singulair, Tylenol, Metoprolol Succinate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Digitalis, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Hypercholesterolaemia, Dyspnea, Nutrition - Inadequate, Vitamin D Decreased, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Nasal Allergies, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Atrial Fibrillation And Chf, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Sleepy, Obtunded, Insomnia, Daydreaming, Delirium
- A study of side effects of Coumadin for a patient with Antiphospholipid Syndrome. The patient has Rash (redness), Feeling Abnormal, Insomnia (sleeplessness), Fever
More related studies for: Warfarin sodium, Sleep aid
Recent Warfarin sodium related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Warfarin sodium, Sleep aid
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.