Review: could Warfarin sodium cause Thrombophlebitis deep?
Summary: Thrombophlebitis deep is found among people who take Warfarin sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Enbrel, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 47,462 people who have side effects while taking Warfarin sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Thrombophlebitis deep. Find out below who they are, when they have Thrombophlebitis deep and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Thrombophlebitis deep >>>
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 49,219 Warfarin sodium users)
Thrombophlebitis deep (deep swelling (inflammation) of a vein caused by a blood clot) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, urinary tract infection, thrombosis, hormone replacement therapy, breast cancer. (latest reports from 629 Thrombophlebitis deep patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 47,462 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium. Among them, 13 people (0.03%) have Thrombophlebitis Deep.
Time on Warfarin sodium when people have Thrombophlebitis deep * :
Gender of people who have Thrombophlebitis deep when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Thrombophlebitis deep||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Thrombophlebitis deep when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Thrombophlebitis deep||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||8.33%||16.67%||66.67% |
Severity of Thrombophlebitis deep when taking Warfarin sodium ** :
How people recovered from Thrombophlebitis deep ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Enbrel (6 people, 46.15%)
- Lansoprazole (4 people, 30.77%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 23.08%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 15.38%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thrombophlebitis Deep while taking Warfarin Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Thrombophlebitis Deep
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium
- support group for people who have Thrombophlebitis deep
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl, Daytrana, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Prozac, Lovenox, Coumadin for a 44-year old woman with Pain, Adhd, Kidney Stones, Depression, Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Malaise, Psychosis Aggravated, Anxiety, Depression
- A study of side effects of Coumadin for a 50-year old woman with Blood Thinner. The patient has Spider Fingers (a condition in which the fingers are abnormally long and slender in comparison to the palm of the hand)
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Gabapentin, Prozac, Suboxone, Topamax for a 39-year old woman with Blood Clot - Lung, Pain, Depression, Withdrawal From Opioids, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Nerve Pain, Skin Burning Sensation, Pulmonary Embolism, Neck Swelling, Neck Stiffness, Stuttering, Back Pain, Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable, Leg Cramps, Low Temp Fever For 3 Months, Pins And Needles In Hands And Feet, Tia
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Skelaxin, Alprazolam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Coumadin, Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Neck Pain, Sleep Disorder, Diuretic Effect, Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Feeling Cold
Recent Warfarin sodium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.