Review: could Warfarin sodium cause Thrombophlebitis deep?
Summary: Thrombophlebitis deep is found among people who take Warfarin sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Enbrel, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 47,472 people who have side effects while taking Warfarin sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Thrombophlebitis deep. Find out below who they are, when they have Thrombophlebitis deep and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Thrombophlebitis deep >>>
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 49,230 Warfarin sodium users)
Thrombophlebitis deep (deep swelling (inflammation) of a vein caused by a blood clot) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, urinary tract infection, thrombosis, hormone replacement therapy, breast cancer. (latest reports from 629 Thrombophlebitis deep patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 47,472 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium. Among them, 13 people (0.03%) have Thrombophlebitis Deep.
Time on Warfarin sodium when people have Thrombophlebitis deep * :
Gender of people who have Thrombophlebitis deep when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Thrombophlebitis deep||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Thrombophlebitis deep when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Thrombophlebitis deep||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||8.33%||16.67%||66.67% |
Severity of Thrombophlebitis deep when taking Warfarin sodium ** :
How people recovered from Thrombophlebitis deep ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Enbrel (6 people, 46.15%)
- Lansoprazole (4 people, 30.77%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 23.08%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 15.38%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thrombophlebitis Deep while taking Warfarin Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Thrombophlebitis Deep
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium
- support group for people who have Thrombophlebitis Deep
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Zantac 150, Mirtazapine, Synthroid for a 81-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure, Gastritis, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Confusional State
- A study of drug interactions between Candesartan Cilexetil, Simvastatin, Coumadin for a 60-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Tendonitis Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Losartan, Cellcept, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Lupus Anticoagulants, Lupus Nephritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Stress Urinary Incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Torsemide, Digoxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 77-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Rate Control, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled.
Recent Warfarin sodium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.