Warfarin sodium and Aspiration bone marrow abnormal - from FDA reports
Aspiration bone marrow abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Warfarin Sodium. We study 51,967 people who have side effects while taking Warfarin sodium from FDA. Among them, 5 have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 13, 2017
51,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stable Angina (1 person, 20.00%)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (1 person, 20.00%)
- Iron Overload (1 person, 20.00%)
- Gastric Ulcer (1 person, 20.00%)
- Enlarged Prostate (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prednisolone (2 people, 40.00%)
- Isosorbide Dinitrate (2 people, 40.00%)
- Famotidine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Diovan (1 person, 20.00%)
- Alendronate Sodium (1 person, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (3 people, 60.00%)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased (2 people, 40.00%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (2 people, 40.00%)
- Fever (2 people, 40.00%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal when taking Warfarin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is aspiration bone marrow abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAspiration bone marrow abnormal and drugs with ingredients of warfarin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAspiration bone marrow abnormal and Warfarin sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Aspiration bone marrow abnormal
Aspiration bone marrow abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, epilepsy, anaemia, chronic myeloid leukaemia (latest reports from 262 Aspiration bone marrow abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Warfarin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Aspiration bone marrow abnormalAspiration bone marrow abnormal
Could your condition cause Aspiration bone marrow abnormalAspiration bone marrow abnormal
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Started on piogltazone 2 months ago,have been on warfarin for 8 years levels pretty stable,my inr levels have dropped even with increased dose warfarin,I am on lowest dose of piog 15 mg,any help please