Warfarin sodium and Bleeding between periods - from FDA reports
Bleeding between periods is reported only by a few people who take Warfarin Sodium. We study 51,967 people who have side effects while taking Warfarin sodium from FDA. Among them, 5 have Bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Bleeding between periods and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 04, 2017
51,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Bleeding between periods
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Bleeding between periods when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (1 person, 20.00%)
- Multiple Myeloma (1 person, 20.00%)
- Cardiac Failure (1 person, 20.00%)
- Bleeding Disorders (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valsartan (1 person, 20.00%)
- Torsemide (1 person, 20.00%)
- Spironolactone (1 person, 20.00%)
- Revlimid (1 person, 20.00%)
- Carvedilol (1 person, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding (2 people, 40.00%)
- The Flu (1 person, 20.00%)
- Pulmonary Valve Incompetence (1 person, 20.00%)
- Malaise (1 person, 20.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bleeding between periods when taking Warfarin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is bleeding between periods caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBleeding between periods and drugs with ingredients of warfarin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBleeding between periods and Warfarin sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Bleeding between periods
Bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, endometriosis, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, depression, menstruation irregular (latest reports from 20,288 Bleeding between periods patients).
Browse all side effects of Warfarin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Bleeding between periodsBleeding between periods
Could your condition cause Bleeding between periodsBleeding between periods
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
User reviews to the study
Started on piogltazone 2 months ago,have been on warfarin for 8 years levels pretty stable,my inr levels have dropped even with increased dose warfarin,I am on lowest dose of piog 15 mg,any help please