Warfarin sodium and Impaired driving ability - from FDA reports
Impaired driving ability is found among people who take Warfarin sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Simvastatin, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Impaired driving ability with Warfarin sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,967 people who have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
51,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium.
Among them, 36 people (0.07%) have Impaired driving ability
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Impaired driving ability when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Impaired driving ability when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.23 %
- 40-49: 12.9 %
- 50-59: 12.9 %
- 60+: 70.97 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (4 people, 11.11%)
- Pain (3 people, 8.33%)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (3 people, 8.33%)
- Gastritis (3 people, 8.33%)
- Cardiac Disorder (3 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (9 people, 25.00%)
- Xanax (6 people, 16.67%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 16.67%)
- Digoxin (5 people, 13.89%)
- Ambien (5 people, 13.89%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vision Blurred (7 people, 19.44%)
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 16.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 16.67%)
- Gait Disturbance (6 people, 16.67%)
- Dizziness (6 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Impaired driving ability when taking Warfarin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is impaired driving ability caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsImpaired driving ability and drugs with ingredients of warfarin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeImpaired driving ability and Warfarin sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Impaired driving ability
Impaired driving ability has been reported by people with depression, pain, quit smoking, insomnia, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 7,729 Impaired driving ability patients).
Browse all side effects of Warfarin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Impaired driving abilityImpaired driving ability
Could your condition cause Impaired driving abilityImpaired driving ability
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Ive taken Venlafaxine for approx. 3-4 years now and for the last 3 years I sometimes struggle driving for more than an hour. this never used to affect me but sometimes I get a tiredness that comes on in my eyes where I find it harder and harder to keep focus on the road and feel like im about ...