Warfarin sodium and Indigestion - from FDA reports
Indigestion is found among people who take Warfarin sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Digoxin, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Indigestion with Warfarin sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,967 people who have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
51,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium.
Among them, 274 people (0.53%) have Indigestion
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Warfarin sodium when people have Indigestion *:
- < 1 month: 71.43 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 28.57 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Indigestion when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- female: 55.88 %
- male: 44.12 %
Age of people who have Indigestion when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.93 %
- 20-29: 1.85 %
- 30-39: 2.31 %
- 40-49: 3.7 %
- 50-59: 17.59 %
- 60+: 73.61 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (24 people, 8.76%)
- Metastases To Bone (22 people, 8.03%)
- High Blood Pressure (14 people, 5.11%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (14 people, 5.11%)
- Multiple Myeloma (13 people, 4.74%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin (51 people, 18.61%)
- Furosemide (46 people, 16.79%)
- Celebrex (39 people, 14.23%)
- Aspirin (37 people, 13.50%)
- Simvastatin (36 people, 13.14%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (82 people, 29.93%)
- Chest Pain (73 people, 26.64%)
- Nausea (70 people, 25.55%)
- Fatigue (66 people, 24.09%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (57 people, 20.80%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Indigestion when taking Warfarin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is indigestion caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsIndigestion and drugs with ingredients of warfarin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIndigestion and Warfarin sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Indigestion has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 86,781 Indigestion patients).