Warfarin sodium and Loss of appetite - from FDA reports
Loss of appetite is found among people who take Warfarin sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Digoxin, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Loss of appetite with Warfarin sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,967 people who have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
51,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium.
Among them, 907 people (1.75%) have Loss of appetite
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Warfarin sodium when people have Loss of appetite *:
- < 1 month: 30.51 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.9 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.86 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.78 %
- 2 - 5 years: 10.17 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.08 %
- 10+ years: 1.69 %
Gender of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- female: 46.33 %
- male: 53.67 %
Age of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.63 %
- 20-29: 0.63 %
- 30-39: 0.88 %
- 40-49: 5.64 %
- 50-59: 16.04 %
- 60+: 76.19 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (53 people, 5.84%)
- Multiple Myeloma (50 people, 5.51%)
- Depression (48 people, 5.29%)
- Pain (40 people, 4.41%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (31 people, 3.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin (198 people, 21.83%)
- Furosemide (173 people, 19.07%)
- Lasix (155 people, 17.09%)
- Aspirin (131 people, 14.44%)
- Zometa (106 people, 11.69%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (328 people, 36.16%)
- Weight Decreased (315 people, 34.73%)
- Fatigue (279 people, 30.76%)
- Weakness (272 people, 29.99%)
- Diarrhea (207 people, 22.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Loss of appetite when taking Warfarin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is loss of appetite caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLoss of appetite and drugs with ingredients of warfarin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLoss of appetite and Warfarin sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression, pain (latest reports from 110,792 Loss of appetite patients).
Browse all side effects of Warfarin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Loss of appetiteLoss of appetite
Could your condition cause Loss of appetiteLoss of appetite
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Been take atripla for 10 yrs. After moving fom Florida to Texas 7 yrs ago I have had gradual loss of appetite. Now 7 yrs later I'm noticing the problem....what to do, atripla has had me undetectable for ten years don't really want to switch meds, don't know if it's the meds or move?
User reviews to the study
What is an alternative to Amplodipine, I have serious side effects, including weight loss, weakness and loss of appetitite. My doctors wants me to stay on the med because my blood pressure remains high. But there must be something else I can take. This drug has been banned in Holland.