Warfarin sodium and Raynaud's phenomenon - from FDA reports
Raynaud's phenomenon is found among people who take Warfarin sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Acetaminophen, and have Antiphospholipid syndrome. This review analyzes which people have Raynaud's phenomenon with Warfarin sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,967 people who have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 15, 2017
51,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium.
Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Raynaud's phenomenon
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Raynaud's phenomenon when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- female: 63.64 %
- male: 36.36 %
Age of people who have Raynaud's phenomenon when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Weight Loss (1 person, 9.09%)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (1 person, 9.09%)
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease (1 person, 9.09%)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain (1 person, 9.09%)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pletal (3 people, 27.27%)
- Magnevist (3 people, 27.27%)
- Acetaminophen (3 people, 27.27%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 18.18%)
- Loratadine (2 people, 18.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sjogren Syndrome (3 people, 27.27%)
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (3 people, 27.27%)
- Joint Pain (3 people, 27.27%)
- Appetite - Decreased (3 people, 27.27%)
- Antinuclear Factor Positive (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Raynaud's phenomenon when taking Warfarin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is raynaud's phenomenon caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRaynaud's phenomenon and drugs with ingredients of warfarin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRaynaud's phenomenon and Warfarin sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Raynaud's phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 4,580 Raynaud's phenomenon patients).
Browse all side effects of Warfarin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Raynaud's phenomenonRaynaud's phenomenon
Could your condition cause Raynaud's phenomenonRaynaud's phenomenon
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi there, I have reynauds which affects my hands primarily and take Fluoxatin for it. On Monday I was put on Tamulosin (Contiflow XL) and the coldness of my hands has got worse. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just a coincidence? I would be grateful for any responses.
User reviews to the study
Hi my name is Bernie I have had for strokes and then I started getting Tia I've had about 80 of them and they won't stop and I've been tested for seizures and they aren't seizures and the doctors just don't know what they are and then I found this website so I'm kind of glad to find you people ...
I have to go see my doct tomorrow, i had to go to the ER a few weeks ago because my feet where so blue and pins and needle sensation. ER doct diagnosed me with raynauds never once was it mentioned from her that this could be triamt/. hctz i have been on the med for 2 yrs and all of my symptoms ...