Warfarin sodium and Rectal bleeding - from FDA reports
Rectal bleeding is found among people who take Warfarin sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Digoxin, . This review analyzes which people have Rectal bleeding with Warfarin sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,967 people who have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
51,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium.
Among them, 123 people (0.24%) have Rectal bleeding
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- female: 28.46 %
- male: 71.54 %
Age of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.26 %
- 50-59: 5.56 %
- 60+: 85.19 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin (15 people, 12.20%)
- Furosemide (14 people, 11.38%)
- Celebrex (8 people, 6.50%)
- Atenolol (8 people, 6.50%)
- Lasix (7 people, 5.69%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- International Normalised Ratio Increased (42 people, 34.15%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (15 people, 12.20%)
- Haematocrit Decreased (15 people, 12.20%)
- Weakness (10 people, 8.13%)
- Faeces Discolored (9 people, 7.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rectal bleeding when taking Warfarin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is rectal bleeding caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRectal bleeding and drugs with ingredients of warfarin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRectal bleeding and Warfarin sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Rectal bleeding (bleeding from rectum) has been reported by people with bladder discomfort, hiv infection cdc category a1, hiatal hernia, fluid retention, allergy to mold - dander - dust (latest reports from 3,189 Rectal bleeding patients).
Browse all side effects of Warfarin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Rectal bleedingRectal bleeding
Could your condition cause Rectal bleedingRectal bleeding
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi started on my whole face with efudex 6 days ago , 2 days ago I notice blood coming from anus .......is this a side effect that will just go away ? Not something I am used to seeing ....I am 62 female .....in canada thank you