Home > Welchol > Flushing > Welchol and Flushing
Review: could Welchol cause Flushing (Skin blushing/flushing)?
We study 3,850 people who have side effects while taking Welchol from FDA and social media. Among them, 197 have Flushing. Find out below who they are, when they have Flushing and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Welchol and have Flushing >>>
Welchol (latest outcomes from 4,018 users) has active ingredients of colesevelam hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin) (latest reports from 377,117 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 3,847 people reported to have side effects when taking Welchol. Among them, 197 people (5.12%) have Flushing.
Time on Welchol when people have Flushing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Flushing when taking Welchol * :
Age of people who have Flushing when taking Welchol * :
Severity of Flushing when taking Welchol ** :
How people recovered from Flushing ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (47 people, 23.86%)
- Low density lipoprotein increased (26 people, 13.20%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (21 people, 10.66%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (21 people, 10.66%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 8.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Niaspan (143 people, 72.59%)
- Aspirin (92 people, 46.70%)
- Zetia (34 people, 17.26%)
- Crestor (30 people, 15.23%)
- Plavix (26 people, 13.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Flushing while taking Welchol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Welchol and have Flushing
- support group for people who take Welchol
- support group for people who have Flushing
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Have you been crippled, leg calf muscle area, by welchol?
Sudden onset of crippling pain in knee/upper area of right leg. First had a severe stabbing pain in upper part of calf right under the bend in the knee. Could not stand, put weight on the right leg. Severe pain if I put my big toe on the ground! 9 days later, the pain has not diminished but can stan ...
- I use axiron and levitra together
when i take my 5mg of levitra i get flush in the face i also take one pump of axiron in the morning and still having problems down below
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
More questions for: Welchol, Flushing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
More reviews for: Welchol, Flushing
On eHealthMe, Welchol (colesevelam hydrochloride) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Welchol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Welchol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Welchol, Flushing
Recent Welchol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Welchol, Flushing
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (9 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (46 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Rib Cage Pain
- Fatty Liver
- Ulnar Neuritis
- Spiraeae Flos
- Periportal Oedema