Home > Wellbutrin sr > Apathy > Wellbutrin sr and Apathy
Review: could Wellbutrin sr cause Apathy?
We study 7,008 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin sr from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Apathy. Find out below who they are, when they have Apathy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin sr and have Apathy >>>
Wellbutrin sr (latest outcomes from 8,105 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Apathy (latest reports from 24,435 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 7,008 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin sr. Among them, 24 people (0.34%) have Apathy.
Time on Wellbutrin sr when people have Apathy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Apathy when taking Wellbutrin sr * :
Severity of Apathy when taking Wellbutrin sr ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Apathy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (13 people, 54.17%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 16.67%)
- Nausea (4 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (2 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (10 people, 41.67%)
- Premarin (10 people, 41.67%)
- Effexor xr (8 people, 33.33%)
- Prozac (8 people, 33.33%)
- Risperdal (7 people, 29.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Apathy while taking Wellbutrin Sr?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin sr and have Apathy
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin sr
- support group for people who have Apathy
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs?
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? ...
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
- What happens when mirtazapine 15mg is taken daily and smoking marijuana is also done
Mirtazapine started 4 days back 15 mg daily but smoking of marijuana continues. Person is adult, 27 years and frail.
- Is dramamine ok to take with afib
I want to take Dramamine for dizziness....is it ok with all these other meds. I have afib
- Exercise intolerance
I've been running for 2 years and recently it has become harder to run and I've lost 45 seconds off my pace. It's harder becuase my hips/.thighs hurt and not because of reduced lung capacity. It isn't temperature related. I've been taking 40 mg Prozac, 450 mg Wellbutrin, and .5 mg Xanax XR for 4 y ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Timing of taking wellbutrin xl 300 with diovan 80
I take levoxyl when waking up. After eating breakfast usually I take wellbutrin, diovan, and vitamin d together. If taking adderall, I would take at this time. Sometimes red yeast rice in morning, sometimes later in the day. Estradiol is taken before bed. Is it OK to take wellbutrin and diovan toget ...
- Toxicology level for gabapentin were 55 mcg/ ml can that cause respiratory arrest?
Had just started Gralise 600mg tablets 2 days prior to respiratory arrest. Hydrocodone he had been on for a month (both were used for complex regional pain syndrome which he had just gotten due to a fall). All other medicines he had been on for 2 years. Toxicology report was 55 mcg/ mL for Gralise ...
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
More questions for: Wellbutrin sr, Apathy
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wellbutrin caused my trigeminal neurlagia
So I'm writing this to hopefully shed light to other users in the same position I was in. I had taken Wellbutrin for about 4 years. The pain experienced in my face was excruciatingly painful. It was just on one side of my face between my temple and upper lip. All the symptoms reflected Trigeminal Ne ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Wellbutrin buproprion two suicide attempts
Started taking Buproprion and almost immediately had suicide ideation but didn't connect it to the med. Did not want to be here anymore and one week later tried to OD but woke up in the morning. Two weeks later wrote a suicide note to my therapist and again tried to OD. She called the police and t ...
- Wellbutrin triggered hashimoto's thyroiditis
I was prescribed Wellbutrin to assist in smoking cessation during my annual physical in August 2000. During the physical I had full blood work done and my thyroid numbers were normal. I began taking Wellbutrin on 9/1/2000. By 9/30/2000 my body essentially went into shock and the doctor thought I w ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
- Behind ear itch pain
I have been on Wellbutrin for almost 2 years now. Of late I suddenly started to get a heavy burn like itchy feeling behind both my ears. Looking for advice what to do as I am currently using nivia cream.
- Side effects of ziban after head trauma
I was prescribed Zyban to help me stop smoking, three months after taking this medication I was taken very ill, I woke up in the morning feeling like another person, I had everything from altered perception, total balance frailer, above & below double vision. I could not get out of bed for three wee ...
- Skin burning sensation with delsym
I had been sick for about a week and had been taking Sudafed every 4-6 hours for congestion for the past couple of days. I also take wellbutrin SR daily as an antidepressant. I started taking the suspension formula of Delsym 12 hour release about 24 hours previously (so I had already had two doses ...
More reviews for: Wellbutrin sr, Apathy
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin Sr (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Wellbutrin Sr is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Wellbutrin Sr used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression. The patient has Apathy
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Clonazepam, Furosemide, Androderm for a patient with ADHD, Insomnia Depression, Depression/pain, Hypothyroidism, Insomnia Ptsd Anxiety, Ptsd Anxiety Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, Transgendered. The patient has Weight Gain, Metabolic Syndrome, Left Upper Abdomen Pain, Ahedonia, Reversed Circadian Rhythem, Vibration Of Muscles In Left Side, Apathy, No Creativity, Pain In Feet And Hands, Tinnitus, Falls Breaking Bones
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Strattera for a patient with Depression, Depression - Major, Add. The patient has Apathy, Sweating - Excessive
More related studies for: Wellbutrin sr, Apathy
Recent Wellbutrin sr related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 37-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 66-year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Prozac for a 38-year old man who has Depression Suicidal
- Comparions of Rozerem, Topamax, Wellbutrin for a 43-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Prozac, for a 44-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Celexa, Zoloft for a 25-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Strattera, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Oxtellar Xr for a 19-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Advil Pm, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Etodolac for a 55-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Wellbutrin for a 45-year old woman who has Depression
More related comparison studies for: Wellbutrin sr, Apathy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (7 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (49 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Euphorbia Pulcherrima
- Biliary Cirrhosis Secondary