Review: could Wellbutrin xl cause Breast tenderness (Breast pain)?
Summary: Breast tenderness is found among people who take Wellbutrin xl, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Invega, and have Depression.
We study 11,490 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Breast tenderness. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast tenderness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Breast tenderness >>>
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 13,316 Wellbutrin xl users)
Breast tenderness has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression. (latest reports from 9,942 Breast tenderness patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 11,490 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin xl. Among them, 17 people (0.15%) have Breast Tenderness.
Time on Wellbutrin xl when people have Breast tenderness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Breast tenderness||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Breast tenderness when taking Wellbutrin xl * :
|Breast tenderness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||14.29%||21.43%||14.29% |
Severity of Breast tenderness when taking Wellbutrin xl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Breast tenderness||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Breast tenderness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (7 people, 41.18%)
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 17.65%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 5.88%)
- Endometriosis (1 people, 5.88%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Invega (4 people, 23.53%)
- Seroquel (4 people, 23.53%)
- Lamictal (3 people, 17.65%)
- Ortho tri-cyclen lo (2 people, 11.76%)
- Abilify (1 people, 5.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of wellbutrin xl and breast tenderness on
Do you have Breast Tenderness while taking Wellbutrin Xl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Breast Tenderness
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl
- support group for people who have Breast Tenderness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Latuda, Vyvanse, Zopiclone, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 21-year old woman with Panic Attack, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apathy, Hypomania, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Tremor, Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Ritalin, Lo Loestrin Fe, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a 31-year old woman with Vitamin C, Add, Oral Contraception, Depression. The patient has Vaginal Mucus, Anal Mucus
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 28-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Vaginal Pain, Vertigo, Swollen Lymph Nodes (swelling of lymph nodes), Pelvic Discomfort, Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding, Vaginal Discharge, Cervical Dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix)
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin for a 63-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder, Depression. The patient has Constipation
Recent Wellbutrin xl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Sertraline, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Celexa for a 41-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Grapefruit Seed Extract, Wellbutrin Xl for a 28-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Singulair, Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Thyroiditis
- Comparions of Estradiol, Probiotics, Wellbutrin for a 62-year old woman who has ADD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.