Home > Wellbutrin xl > Chronic pain > Wellbutrin xl and Chronic pain
Review: could Wellbutrin xl cause Chronic pain?
We study 11,420 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Chronic pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Chronic pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Chronic pain >>>
Wellbutrin xl (latest outcomes from 13,232 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Chronic pain (long lasting pain) (latest reports from 517 patients) has been reported by people with depression, fibromyalgia, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 11,420 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin xl. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Chronic Pain.
Time on Wellbutrin xl when people have Chronic pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chronic pain||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Chronic pain when taking Wellbutrin xl * :
|Chronic pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Chronic pain when taking Wellbutrin xl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chronic pain||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chronic pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chronic pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 50.00%)
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy (1 people, 50.00%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Probiotics (1 people, 50.00%)
- Xanax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Pain while taking Wellbutrin Xl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Chronic Pain
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl
- support group for people who have Chronic Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Wellbutrin xl, Chronic pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wellbutrin caused my trigeminal neurlagia
So I'm writing this to hopefully shed light to other users in the same position I was in. I had taken Wellbutrin for about 4 years. The pain experienced in my face was excruciatingly painful. It was just on one side of my face between my temple and upper lip. All the symptoms reflected Trigeminal Ne ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
More reviews for: Wellbutrin xl, Chronic pain
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Wellbutrin Xl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Wellbutrin Xl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Vitamin D, Pioglitazone, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Baby Aspirin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Fish Oil, Gabapentin, Acyclovir, Naproxen, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate for a patient with Blood Pressure Increased, Vitamin D Decreased, Diabetic Nephropathy, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, Chronic Depression, Thyroid Disorder, Nerve Injury, Herpes Simplex, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Stop Smoking, Cysts - Kidneys, Vitamin B12 Abnormal, Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Scoliosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Pain - Foot, Ulnar Nerve Injury, Rotator Cuff Tendinitis, Chronic Pain, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gallstones, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Herpes Virus Infection, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Graves Disease, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Nerve Root Injury Lumbar, Nerve Root Injury Cervical
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Lorazepam, Wellbutrin, Ranitidine, Temazepam, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 20 for a patient with Chronic Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Gerd, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned), Fatigue. The patient has Constipation Aggravated, Headache, Nausea, Gerd, Chronic Pain, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned), Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Nabumetone, Probiotics, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Xanax, Estradiol, Soma, Wellbutrin Xl, Zoloft for a patient with Chronic Pain, Nausea In The Morning - Females, Insomnia, Anxiety, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Muscle Spasms, Depression. The patient has Acne, Eye Redness, Headache, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Herpes Virus Infection, Chronic Pain, Depression
More related studies for: Wellbutrin xl, Chronic pain
Recent Wellbutrin xl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Wellbutrin xl, Chronic pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Vertigo and Melatonin
- Omeprazole and Sacralisation
- Opiate Withdrawal
Recent user comments
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (26 minutes ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (8 hours ago)
- "Milky white cloudy vertical line in left side of visu ... " (8 hours ago)
- Fasciculations Of Muscle
- Green Tea
- Stenotrophomonas Infection