Review: could Wellbutrin xl cause Cough?
We study 11,420 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from FDA and social media. Among them, 98 have Cough. Find out below who they are, when they have Cough and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Cough >>>
Wellbutrin xl (latest outcomes from 13,232 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Cough (latest reports from 489,003 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 11,420 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin xl. Among them, 99 people (0.87%) have Cough.
Time on Wellbutrin xl when people have Cough * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Cough when taking Wellbutrin xl * :
Severity of Cough when taking Wellbutrin xl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Cough ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (23 people, 23.23%)
- Anxiety (10 people, 10.10%)
- Multiple myeloma (6 people, 6.06%)
- Pain (5 people, 5.05%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5 people, 5.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (37 people, 37.37%)
- Lexapro (33 people, 33.33%)
- Effexor xr (30 people, 30.30%)
- Prilosec (28 people, 28.28%)
- Zoloft (27 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cough while taking Wellbutrin Xl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Cough
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl
- support group for people who have Cough
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Wellbutrin xl, Cough
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wellbutrin caused my trigeminal neurlagia
So I'm writing this to hopefully shed light to other users in the same position I was in. I had taken Wellbutrin for about 4 years. The pain experienced in my face was excruciatingly painful. It was just on one side of my face between my temple and upper lip. All the symptoms reflected Trigeminal Ne ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
More reviews for: Wellbutrin xl, Cough
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Wellbutrin Xl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Wellbutrin Xl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Famotidine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Gluconate, Magnesium, Biotin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate for a patient with Pain, Gerd, Osteopenia, Low Blood Potassium, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Fingernail Flaking, Chronic Depression, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Anxiety. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Vicodin, Sudafed, Guaifenesin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Iron Dextran, Diovan, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate, Synthroid, Risperdal, Depakote Er, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Back Pain, Sinusitis, Cough, Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Anemia, Protein Urine Present, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Cough
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Depression. The patient has Cough
More related studies for: Wellbutrin xl, Cough
Recent Wellbutrin xl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Wellbutrin xl, Cough
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.