Home > Wellbutrin xl > Hallucination > Wellbutrin xl and Hallucination
Review: could Wellbutrin xl cause Hallucination (Hallucinations)?
We study 11,420 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from FDA and social media. Among them, 69 have Hallucination. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Hallucination >>>
Wellbutrin xl (latest outcomes from 13,232 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) (latest reports from 168,233 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 11,399 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin xl. Among them, 69 people (0.61%) have Hallucination.
Time on Wellbutrin xl when people have Hallucination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Hallucination when taking Wellbutrin xl * :
Severity of Hallucination when taking Wellbutrin xl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hallucination ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (27 people, 39.13%)
- Hepatitis c (7 people, 10.14%)
- Sleep disorder (6 people, 8.70%)
- Depressive symptom (3 people, 4.35%)
- Acne (3 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (10 people, 14.49%)
- Niacin (7 people, 10.14%)
- Peg-intron (7 people, 10.14%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 7.25%)
- Ribavirin (5 people, 7.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination while taking Wellbutrin Xl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Hallucination
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl
- support group for people who have Hallucination
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
Am having ear hallucinations, feel it when my head is against pillow at sleep time
From this study (2 years ago):
Extremely scared, a feeling of someone watching and wanting to hurt me. Seeing still objects moving (hung jeans)and hearing people talking saying their going to hurt me
From this study (3 years ago):
tr on Oct, 17, 2011:
Wellbutrin or SickButrin almost made me kill myself. At the least I went psychotic.
And now do is effexor at 225mg dose. I reduced dose to one-half plus an ND had Mr add 5-MTHF a reduced more available form of Folic acid. It's early to say, but it appears I'm better. This is to be good for all us SAD people in nothern sunless climes.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Wellbutrin xl, Hallucination
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
More reviews for: Wellbutrin xl, Hallucination
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Wellbutrin Xl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Wellbutrin Xl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (8 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (23 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Peritoneal Hernia
- Acid Reflux