Home > Wellbutrin xl > Neuroleptic malignant syndrome > Wellbutrin xl and Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
Review: could Wellbutrin xl cause Neuroleptic malignant syndrome?
We study 11,399 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Neuroleptic malignant syndrome and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Neuroleptic malignant syndrome >>>
Wellbutrin xl (latest outcomes from 13,215 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (a life-threatening neurological disorder most often caused by an adverse reaction to neuroleptic or antipsychotic agents) (latest reports from 32,861 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorder, parkinson's disease.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 11,382 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin xl. Among them, 4 people (0.04%) have Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome.
Time on Wellbutrin xl when people have Neuroleptic malignant syndrome * :
Age of people who have Neuroleptic malignant syndrome when taking Wellbutrin xl * :
|Neuroleptic malignant syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Neuroleptic malignant syndrome when taking Wellbutrin xl ** :
How people recovered from Neuroleptic malignant syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cerebrovascular accident (1 people, 25.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Myocardial infarction (1 people, 25.00%)
- Affective disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Mental disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Abilify (2 people, 50.00%)
- Concerta (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lamictal (2 people, 50.00%)
- Metformin hcl (1 people, 25.00%)
- Sertraline hcl (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome while taking Wellbutrin Xl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
- group for people who take Wellbutrin xl
- group for people who have Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 hours ago):
I started taking garcinia cambogia to lose some weight, but three days after taking it I began to have diarreah, green stool, and awful sharp stomach pains.
Applezq on Sep, 5, 2014:
Male 55 Hep C for 35 years
I took Garcia too. Stomach aching and some diarrhea and you know what ? It didn't work. Stop taking them !@ lol I just went on a lower calorie diet (1500 cal/day + exercise-walk 2-3 miles) and lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks and it hasn't come back.
From this study (4 days ago):
Does bupropion cause drowsiness
From this study (1 week ago):
just took at 150MG tablet of Wellbutrin and going to try taking the Trazodone 50mg for sleep tonight.. wish me luck
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
- Is dramamine ok to take with afib
I want to take Dramamine for dizziness....is it ok with all these other meds. I have afib
- Exercise intolerance
I've been running for 2 years and recently it has become harder to run and I've lost 45 seconds off my pace. It's harder becuase my hips/.thighs hurt and not because of reduced lung capacity. It isn't temperature related. I've been taking 40 mg Prozac, 450 mg Wellbutrin, and .5 mg Xanax XR for 4 y ...
More questions for: Wellbutrin xl, Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Wellbutrin buproprion two suicide attempts
Started taking Buproprion and almost immediately had suicide ideation but didn't connect it to the med. Did not want to be here anymore and one week later tried to OD but woke up in the morning. Two weeks later wrote a suicide note to my therapist and again tried to OD. She called the police and t ...
More reviews for: Wellbutrin xl, Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Wellbutrin Xl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Wellbutrin Xl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Intestinal Adenocarcinoma
- Anion Gap Decreased
- Chlamydial Infection Nos