Review: could Wellbutrin xl cause Posterior capsule rupture?
Summary: there is no Posterior capsule rupture reported by people who take Wellbutrin xl yet.
We study 11,490 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Posterior capsule rupture and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Posterior capsule rupture >>>
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 13,316 Wellbutrin xl users)
Posterior capsule rupture
Posterior capsule rupture (tear in the posterior capsule identified at the time of surgery) has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, sinusitis, enlarged prostate. (latest reports from 26 Posterior capsule rupture patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of wellbutrin xl and posterior capsule rupture on
Do you have Posterior Capsule Rupture while taking Wellbutrin Xl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl
- support group for people who have Posterior Capsule Rupture
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 34-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of side effects of WELLBUTRIN for a 56-year old woman with DEPRESSION.
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Wellbutrin for a 58-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Stools - Black Or Tarry
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man with None, Blood Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Major Depression. The patient has Death
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar 2, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Cough Aggravated
Recent Wellbutrin xl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Celexa for a 41-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Grapefruit Seed Extract, Wellbutrin Xl for a 28-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Singulair, Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Thyroiditis
- Comparions of Estradiol, Probiotics, Wellbutrin for a 62-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar, Lamictal for a 25-year old woman who has Bipolar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.