Review: could Wellbutrin xl cause Red eyes (Eye redness)?
Summary: Red eyes is reported only by a few people who take Wellbutrin xl.
We study 11,490 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Red eyes. Find out below who they are, when they have Red eyes and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Red eyes >>>
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 13,316 Wellbutrin xl users)
Red eyes has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, glaucoma, rheumatoid arthritis, depression. (latest reports from 743 Red eyes patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 11,490 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin xl. Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Red Eyes.
Time on Wellbutrin xl when people have Red eyes * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Red eyes||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Red eyes when taking Wellbutrin xl * :
|Red eyes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Red eyes when taking Wellbutrin xl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Red eyes||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Red eyes ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Red eyes||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 66.67%)
- Nausea in the morning - females (1 people, 33.33%)
- Chronic pain (1 people, 33.33%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone (1 people, 33.33%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Probiotics (1 people, 33.33%)
- Xanax (1 people, 33.33%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Red Eyes while taking Wellbutrin Xl?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Red Eyes
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl
- support group for people who have Red Eyes
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Prilosec, Zyrtec Allergy, Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Elavil for a 56-year old woman with Low Deficient, High Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Allergy, Depression - Chronic, Migraine.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Promethazine, Clonidine, Xanax, Wellbutrin, Prilosec, Garcinia Cambogia for a 29-year old woman with Withdrawal From Opioids, Nasuea, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Acid Reflux, Weight Loss.
- A study of drug interactions between Atelvia, Remicade, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Synthroid, Escitalopram, Meclizine, Potassium Chloride, Sulfadiazine, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Osteonecrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Low Thyroid, Anxiety, Vertigo. The patient has Hair Loss, Tmj Disorders, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vytorin, Spiriva, Imdur for a 66-year old woman with Low Thyroid, Depression, Cholesterol, Copd, Angina. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Crestor, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Cymbalta, Azilect for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Seditive, Anxiety, High Colesteral, Synthectic Dopamine For Parkinson Disease, Used For Nerve Pain Above Knees (both Legs), /worls With Existing Dopamine In The Brain. The patient has Shortness In Breath And Halucinations
Recent Wellbutrin xl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac for a 33-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Nexplanon, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin for a 55-year old woman who has Depression And Genital Herpes
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.