Review: could Wellbutrin xl cause Rhabdomyolysis?
Summary: Rhabdomyolysis is found among people who take Wellbutrin xl, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Morphine sulfate, and have Hepatitis c.
We study 11,492 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Rhabdomyolysis. Find out below who they are, when they have Rhabdomyolysis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Rhabdomyolysis >>>
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 13,316 Wellbutrin xl users)
Rhabdomyolysis (a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, hyperlipidaemia, high blood pressure, depression, ill-defined disorder. (latest reports from 34,107 Rhabdomyolysis patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 11,490 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin xl. Among them, 10 people (0.09%) have Rhabdomyolysis.
Time on Wellbutrin xl when people have Rhabdomyolysis * :
Age of people who have Rhabdomyolysis when taking Wellbutrin xl * :
Severity of Rhabdomyolysis when taking Wellbutrin xl ** :
How people recovered from Rhabdomyolysis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hepatitis c (3 people, 30.00%)
- Intervertebral disc displacement (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lumbar radiculopathy (2 people, 20.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Urinary tract infection (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Morphine sulfate (5 people, 50.00%)
- Folic acid (5 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin b-12 (4 people, 40.00%)
- Imodium (3 people, 30.00%)
- Flonase (3 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rhabdomyolysis while taking Wellbutrin Xl?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Rhabdomyolysis
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl
- support group for people who have Rhabdomyolysis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Crestor, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Cymbalta, Azilect for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Seditive, Anxiety, High Colesteral, Synthectic Dopamine For Parkinson Disease, Used For Nerve Pain Above Knees (both Legs), /worls With Existing Dopamine In The Brain. The patient has Shortness In Breath And Halucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Valtrex, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Lortab, Dexilant, Valium, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Simvastatin, Advair Diskus 100/50 for a 52-year old woman with Shingles, Emphysema, Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Anxiety And Stress, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression, Cholesterosis. The patient has Anemia
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr for a 35-year old woman with Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Nausea, Bladder Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Disorientation, Stuttering, Confusional State, Painful Urination, Itching - Vaginal Area, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Back Pain, Specific Gravity Urine Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Wellbutrin Sr, Cymbalta, Mirapex for a 46-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Latuda, Vyvanse, Zopiclone, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 21-year old woman with Panic Attack, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apathy, Hypomania, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Tremor, Memory Impairment
Recent Wellbutrin xl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Avonex, Wellbutrin Xl for a 71-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a 69-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Paxil for a 41-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Nuvigil, Wellbutrin for a 49-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Sertraline, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.