Review: could Wellbutrin xl cause Salicylate increased?
Summary: there is no Salicylate increased reported by people who take Wellbutrin xl yet.
We study 11,492 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Salicylate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl and have Salicylate increased >>>
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 13,319 Wellbutrin xl users)
Salicylate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic thyroiditis, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 17 Salicylate increased patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of wellbutrin xl and salicylate increased on
Do you have Salicylate Increased while taking Wellbutrin Xl?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl
- support group for people who have Salicylate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 29-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vascepa, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Acetazolamide for a 62-year old woman with Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety, Pseudotumor Cerebri. The patient has Hdl/cholesterol Ratio Decreased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Hypercholesterolemia
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Wellbutrin, Buspirone Hcl for a 54-year old woman with GAD, Gad.
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Wellbutrin Xl for a 38-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Rosacea, Psoriasis
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 29-year old woman with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression.
Recent Wellbutrin xl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 29-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Brintellix, Remeron, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro, Paxil for a 40-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Quetiapine Fumarate, Rozerem, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vivitrol for a 42-year old woman who has Overweight
- Comparions of Percocet, Wellbutrin Sr for a 43-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Alli, Wellbutrin Xl for a 45-year old woman who has Weight Loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.