Wellbutrin and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Wellbutrin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Wellbutrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 65,515 people who have side effects when taking Wellbutrin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
65,515 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin.
Among them, 3,563 people (5.44%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 21.99 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.37 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.28 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.61 %
- 2 - 5 years: 28.27 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.81 %
- 10+ years: 3.66 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Wellbutrin *:
- female: 74.73 %
- male: 25.27 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Wellbutrin *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.14 %
- 10-19: 2.22 %
- 20-29: 7.64 %
- 30-39: 13.62 %
- 40-49: 26.82 %
- 50-59: 31.33 %
- 60+: 18.2 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (234 people, 6.57%)
- Birth Control (232 people, 6.51%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (157 people, 4.41%)
- Sleep Disorder (151 people, 4.24%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (139 people, 3.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (645 people, 18.10%)
- Xanax (545 people, 15.30%)
- Neurontin (533 people, 14.96%)
- Lexapro (507 people, 14.23%)
- Ambien (468 people, 13.13%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injury (770 people, 21.61%)
- Nausea (742 people, 20.83%)
- Back Pain (729 people, 20.46%)
- Headache (683 people, 19.17%)
- Joint Pain (632 people, 17.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Wellbutrin?
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 74,930 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Acupuncture and pain patients).