Review: could Wellbutrin cause Breast enlargement?
Summary: Breast enlargement is found among people who take Wellbutrin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Paxil, and have Depression.
We study 49,335 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Breast enlargement. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast enlargement and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Breast enlargement >>>
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 55,078 Wellbutrin users)
Breast enlargement has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,975 Breast enlargement patients)
On Mar, 13, 2015: 49,314 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin. Among them, 28 people (0.06%) have Breast Enlargement.
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Breast enlargement * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Breast enlargement||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Breast enlargement when taking Wellbutrin * :
|Breast enlargement||0.00%||4.76%||4.76%||14.29%||4.76%||38.10%||23.81%||9.52% |
Severity of Breast enlargement when taking Wellbutrin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Breast enlargement||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Breast enlargement ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (10 people, 35.71%)
- Headache (9 people, 32.14%)
- Back pain (8 people, 28.57%)
- Neuralgia (7 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 21.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil (10 people, 35.71%)
- Lexapro (9 people, 32.14%)
- Valium (9 people, 32.14%)
- Tegretol (9 people, 32.14%)
- Synthroid (7 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of wellbutrin and breast enlargement on
Do you have Breast Enlargement while taking Wellbutrin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Breast Enlargement
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Wellbutrin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Sertraline, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Celexa for a 41-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Grapefruit Seed Extract, Wellbutrin Xl for a 28-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Singulair, Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Thyroiditis
- Comparions of Estradiol, Probiotics, Wellbutrin for a 62-year old woman who has ADD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.