Wellbutrin and Chills - from FDA reports
Chills is found among people who take Wellbutrin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Prilosec, and have Hepatitis c. This review analyzes which people have Chills with Wellbutrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 64,199 people who have side effects when taking Wellbutrin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 20, 2017
64,199 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin.
Among them, 569 people (0.89%) have Chills
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Chills *:
- < 1 month: 62.07 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.69 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.9 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.45 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.45 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.45 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Chills when taking Wellbutrin *:
- female: 72.83 %
- male: 27.17 %
Age of people who have Chills when taking Wellbutrin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.65 %
- 20-29: 7.41 %
- 30-39: 14.6 %
- 40-49: 32.9 %
- 50-59: 27.67 %
- 60+: 16.78 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hepatitis C (29 people, 5.10%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (25 people, 4.39%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (23 people, 4.04%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 3.51%)
- Breast Cancer (20 people, 3.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec (80 people, 14.06%)
- Paxil (79 people, 13.88%)
- Oxycontin (77 people, 13.53%)
- Ambien (74 people, 13.01%)
- Prozac (71 people, 12.48%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (221 people, 38.84%)
- Fever (214 people, 37.61%)
- Headache (139 people, 24.43%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (133 people, 23.37%)
- Diarrhea (123 people, 21.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chills when taking Wellbutrin?
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 74,930 users)
Chills (felling of cold) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 73,329 Chills patients).