Home > Wellbutrin > Emotional disorder > Wellbutrin and Emotional disorder
Review: could Wellbutrin cause Emotional disorder?
We study 49,160 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin from FDA and social media. Among them, 250 have Emotional disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Emotional disorder and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Emotional disorder >>>
Wellbutrin (latest outcomes from 54,854 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Emotional disorder (latest reports from 55,768 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, birth control, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Aug, 27, 2014: 49,100 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin. Among them, 250 people (0.51%) have Emotional Disorder. They amount to 0.45% of all the 54,963 people who have Emotional Disorder on eHealthMe.
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Emotional disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Emotional disorder||19.35%||45.16%||3.23%||16.13%||3.23%||9.68%||3.23% |
Age of people who have Emotional disorder when taking Wellbutrin * :
|Emotional disorder||0.00%||0.54%||4.86%||5.95%||24.32%||27.57%||26.49%||10.27% |
Severity of Emotional disorder when taking Wellbutrin ** :
How people recovered from Emotional disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (77 people, 30.80%)
- Pain (24 people, 9.60%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (24 people, 9.60%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (15 people, 6.00%)
- Insomnia (14 people, 5.60%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Wellbutrin xl (55 people, 22.00%)
- Klonopin (37 people, 14.80%)
- Seroquel (37 people, 14.80%)
- Wellbutrin sr (35 people, 14.00%)
- Paxil (34 people, 13.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emotional Disorder while taking Wellbutrin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Emotional Disorder
- group for people who take Wellbutrin
- group for people who have Emotional Disorder
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Does bupropion cause drowsiness
From this study (3 days ago):
I started taking garcinia cambogia to lose some weight, but three days after taking it I began to have diarreah, green stool, and awful sharp stomach pains.
From this study (3 days ago):
just took at 150MG tablet of Wellbutrin and going to try taking the Trazodone 50mg for sleep tonight.. wish me luck
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
- Is dramamine ok to take with afib
I want to take Dramamine for dizziness....is it ok with all these other meds. I have afib
- Exercise intolerance
I've been running for 2 years and recently it has become harder to run and I've lost 45 seconds off my pace. It's harder becuase my hips/.thighs hurt and not because of reduced lung capacity. It isn't temperature related. I've been taking 40 mg Prozac, 450 mg Wellbutrin, and .5 mg Xanax XR for 4 y ...
More questions for: Wellbutrin, Emotional disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Wellbutrin buproprion two suicide attempts
Started taking Buproprion and almost immediately had suicide ideation but didn't connect it to the med. Did not want to be here anymore and one week later tried to OD but woke up in the morning. Two weeks later wrote a suicide note to my therapist and again tried to OD. She called the police and t ...
- Wellbutrin triggered hashimoto's thyroiditis
I was prescribed Wellbutrin to assist in smoking cessation during my annual physical in August 2000. During the physical I had full blood work done and my thyroid numbers were normal. I began taking Wellbutrin on 9/1/2000. By 9/30/2000 my body essentially went into shock and the doctor thought I w ...
More reviews for: Wellbutrin, Emotional disorder
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Wellbutrin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Wellbutrin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Mixed Venous Blood Saturation Decreased