Home > Wellbutrin > Lightheadedness - dizzy > Wellbutrin and Lightheadedness - dizzy
Review: could Wellbutrin cause Lightheadedness - dizzy (Dizziness)?
We study 49,160 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,751 have Lightheadedness - dizzy. Find out below who they are, when they have Lightheadedness - dizzy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Lightheadedness - dizzy >>>
Wellbutrin (latest outcomes from 54,897 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Lightheadedness - dizzy
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 49,160 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin. Among them, 2,751 people (5.60%) have Lightheadedness - Dizzy.
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Lightheadedness - dizzy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||43.32%||23.27%||4.70%||7.92%||12.62%||3.96%||4.21% |
Age of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Wellbutrin * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.04%||0.08%||2.19%||7.99%||18.54%||27.36%||27.28%||16.51% |
Severity of Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Wellbutrin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||7.44%||66.94%||24.79%||0.83% |
How people recovered from Lightheadedness - dizzy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||7.32%||14.63%||78.05% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1,110 people, 40.35%)
- Anxiety (227 people, 8.25%)
- Pain (154 people, 5.60%)
- Hypertension (128 people, 4.65%)
- Bipolar disorder (127 people, 4.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Wellbutrin xl (701 people, 25.48%)
- Wellbutrin sr (378 people, 13.74%)
- Paxil (370 people, 13.45%)
- Aspirin (299 people, 10.87%)
- Neurontin (295 people, 10.72%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy while taking Wellbutrin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Wellbutrin, Lightheadedness - dizzy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wellbutrin caused my trigeminal neurlagia
So I'm writing this to hopefully shed light to other users in the same position I was in. I had taken Wellbutrin for about 4 years. The pain experienced in my face was excruciatingly painful. It was just on one side of my face between my temple and upper lip. All the symptoms reflected Trigeminal Ne ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
More reviews for: Wellbutrin, Lightheadedness - dizzy
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Wellbutrin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Wellbutrin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Yaz, Zolmitriptan, Telmisartan, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Effexor for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Oral Contraception, Migraine Without Aura, High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Problem Concentrating, Loss Of Balance, Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine Aggravated, Depressive Symptom, Cold Sweat
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lamictal, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Effexor Xr, Concerta for a patient with General Physical Condition, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Dizziness
More related studies for: Wellbutrin, Lightheadedness - dizzy
Recent Wellbutrin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Wellbutrin, Lightheadedness - dizzy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.