Home > Wellbutrin > Psychotic behaviour > Wellbutrin and Psychotic behaviour
Review: could Wellbutrin cause Psychotic behaviour?
We study 49,160 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Psychotic behaviour. Find out below who they are, when they have Psychotic behaviour and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Psychotic behaviour >>>
Wellbutrin (latest outcomes from 54,897 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Psychotic behaviour (latest reports from 1,652 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, insomnia, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 49,160 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin. Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Psychotic Behaviour.
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Psychotic behaviour * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Psychotic behaviour||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Psychotic behaviour when taking Wellbutrin * :
|Psychotic behaviour||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Psychotic behaviour when taking Wellbutrin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Psychotic behaviour||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Psychotic behaviour ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Psychotic behaviour||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (4 people, 80.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 80.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 60.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 60.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 40.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (4 people, 80.00%)
- Seroquel (3 people, 60.00%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 40.00%)
- Prozac (2 people, 40.00%)
- Haldol (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Psychotic Behaviour while taking Wellbutrin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Psychotic Behaviour
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin
- support group for people who have Psychotic Behaviour
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Wellbutrin, Psychotic behaviour
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wellbutrin caused my trigeminal neurlagia
So I'm writing this to hopefully shed light to other users in the same position I was in. I had taken Wellbutrin for about 4 years. The pain experienced in my face was excruciatingly painful. It was just on one side of my face between my temple and upper lip. All the symptoms reflected Trigeminal Ne ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
More reviews for: Wellbutrin, Psychotic behaviour
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Wellbutrin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Wellbutrin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Wellbutrin, Psychotic behaviour
Recent Wellbutrin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Wellbutrin, Psychotic behaviour
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (23 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Endometrial Cancer
- Chlorella Algae