Review: could Wellbutrin cause Relationship breakdown?
Summary: Relationship breakdown is found among people who take Wellbutrin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Prozac, and have Depression.
We study 49,335 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Relationship breakdown. Find out below who they are, when they have Relationship breakdown and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Relationship breakdown >>>
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 55,078 Wellbutrin users)
Relationship breakdown has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, major depression. (latest reports from 125 Relationship breakdown patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 49,335 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin. Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Relationship Breakdown.
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Relationship breakdown * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Relationship breakdown||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Relationship breakdown when taking Wellbutrin * :
|Relationship breakdown||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||85.71%||0.00%||14.29% |
Severity of Relationship breakdown when taking Wellbutrin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Relationship breakdown||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Relationship breakdown ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Relationship breakdown||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 50.00%)
- Major depression (1 people, 16.67%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Muscle strain (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prozac (3 people, 50.00%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Lorazepam (2 people, 33.33%)
- Zyprexa (1 people, 16.67%)
- Cylert (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Relationship Breakdown while taking Wellbutrin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Relationship Breakdown
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin
- support group for people who have Relationship Breakdown
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 34-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of side effects of WELLBUTRIN for a 56-year old woman with DEPRESSION.
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Wellbutrin for a 58-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Stools - Black Or Tarry
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man with None, Blood Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Major Depression. The patient has Death
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar 2, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Cough Aggravated
Recent Wellbutrin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Celexa for a 41-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Grapefruit Seed Extract, Wellbutrin Xl for a 28-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Singulair, Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Thyroiditis
- Comparions of Estradiol, Probiotics, Wellbutrin for a 62-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar, Lamictal for a 25-year old woman who has Bipolar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.