Review: could Wellbutrin cause Relationship breakdown?
Summary: Relationship breakdown is found among people who take Wellbutrin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Prozac, and have Depression.
We study 49,344 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Relationship breakdown. Find out below who they are, when they have Relationship breakdown and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Relationship breakdown >>>
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 55,089 Wellbutrin users)
Relationship breakdown has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain. (latest reports from 125 Relationship breakdown patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 49,344 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin. Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Relationship Breakdown.
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Relationship breakdown * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Relationship breakdown||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Relationship breakdown when taking Wellbutrin * :
|Relationship breakdown||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||85.71%||0.00%||14.29% |
Severity of Relationship breakdown when taking Wellbutrin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Relationship breakdown||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Relationship breakdown ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Relationship breakdown||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 50.00%)
- Major depression (1 people, 16.67%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Muscle strain (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prozac (3 people, 50.00%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Lorazepam (2 people, 33.33%)
- Zyprexa (1 people, 16.67%)
- Cylert (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Wellbutrin and relationship breakdown on
Do you have Relationship Breakdown while taking Wellbutrin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Relationship Breakdown
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin
- support group for people who have Relationship Breakdown
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Mono-linyah, Plaquenil, Hyoscyami Folium, Nexium, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 21-year old woman with Nausea, Allergies, Birth Control, Lupus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, Chronic Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Pleuritic Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Lupus, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Chlorthalidone, Spiriva, Symbicort, Lyrica, Omeprazole, Wellbutrin Xl, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Metformin, Requip for a 37-year old man with Information, Water Pill, Copd, Tingling And Numbness, Acid Refluc, Anxeity, Diabetic, Restless Legs.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bisacodyl, Piperine, Curcumin, Fish Oil, Ativan, Coreg, Prilosec Otc, Wellbutrin Xl, Oxycodone for a 39-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Constipation, Adjuvant For Curcumin, Depression, Inflammatory Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Atrial Tachycardia, Ulcer - Peptic, Breakthrough Pain. The patient has Tricuspid Regurgitation, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Murmurs, Ventricular Extrasystoles, Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, VYVANSE, WELLBUTRIN, PROZAC for a 45-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Add, Depression, Anxiety.
Recent Wellbutrin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac for a 33-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Nexplanon, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin for a 55-year old woman who has Depression And Genital Herpes
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.