Review: could Wellbutrin cause Urine amphetamine positive?
Summary: Urine amphetamine positive is found among people who take Wellbutrin, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Wellbutrin xl, and have Depression.
We study 49,344 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Urine amphetamine positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Urine amphetamine positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Urine amphetamine positive >>>
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 55,089 Wellbutrin users)
Urine amphetamine positive
Urine amphetamine positive has been reported by people with indigestion, depression, schizophrenia, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 147 Urine amphetamine positive patients)
On Apr, 20, 2015: 49,344 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin. Among them, 14 people (0.03%) have Urine Amphetamine Positive.
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Urine amphetamine positive * :
Age of people who have Urine amphetamine positive when taking Wellbutrin * :
|Urine amphetamine positive||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||18.18%||18.18%||36.36%||9.09%||0.00% |
Severity of Urine amphetamine positive when taking Wellbutrin ** :
How people recovered from Urine amphetamine positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 35.71%)
- Ill-defined disorder (5 people, 35.71%)
- Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (1 people, 7.14%)
- Asthma (1 people, 7.14%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Wellbutrin xl (3 people, 21.43%)
- Viagra (2 people, 14.29%)
- Pseudoephedrine hcl (2 people, 14.29%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 14.29%)
- Folic acid (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of wellbutrin and urine amphetamine positive on
Do you have Urine Amphetamine Positive while taking Wellbutrin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Urine Amphetamine Positive
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin
- support group for people who have Urine Amphetamine Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Junel Fe 1.5/30, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl for a 29-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Itching, Hallucination, Visual, Muscle Twitching, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Elmiron, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Zantac, Omeprazole, Gildess Fe 1/20, Plaquenil, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa, Provigil for a 37-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hives, Joint Pain, Gerd, Menstruation Irregular, Lupus, Anxiety, Nightmare, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Elmiron, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Junel Fe 1/20, Zantac, Omeprazole, Ibuprofen, Plaquenil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa, Modafinil for a 37-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Hives, Menstruation Irregular, Gerd, Joint Pain, Lupus, Nightmare, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Energy Increased. The patient has Frequent Headaches, Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin Xl for a 37-year old man with Depression. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Trileptal, Wellbutrin Xl for a 22-year old woman with Frontal Lobe Epilepsy, Depression. The patient has Forgetfulness, Weight Gain
Recent Wellbutrin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.