Review: could Whey protein cause High potassium (Hyperkalemia)?
Summary: there is no High potassium reported by people who take Whey protein yet.
We study 23 people who have side effects while taking Whey protein from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have High potassium and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Whey protein and have High potassium >>>
Whey protein has active ingredients of whey protein. (latest outcomes from 35 Whey protein users)
High potassium (damage to or disease of the kidney) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, pain, cardiac failure. (latest reports from 26,145 High potassium patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have High Potassium while taking Whey Protein?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Whey protein
- support group for people who have High Potassium
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Pepcid Ac, Aspirin, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Calcium, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Metoprolol Succinate, Advair Diskus 100/50, Concerta, Imiquimod for a 53-year old man with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Acid Reflux, General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergy, Constipation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Adhd, Plantar Warts. The patient has Blood Potassium Increased
- A study of side effects of Inderal for a 57-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has High Potassium
- A study of drug interactions between Lithium Carbonate, Valproate Sodium, Quetiapine Fumarate, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 for a 32-year old woman with Bipolar, Pmdd. The patient has Hyperkalaemia
- A study of side effects of Polyethylene Glycol 3350 for a 56-year old woman with Constipation. The patient has Elevated Potassium
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lexapro for a 57-year old woman with Stress At Work, Depression Postmenopausal. The patient has Potassium - High
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.