Home > Xanax > Amphetamines positive > Xanax and Amphetamines positive
Review: could Xanax cause Amphetamines positive?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Amphetamines positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Amphetamines positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Amphetamines positive >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Amphetamines positive (latest reports from 621 patients) has been reported by people with indigestion, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Amphetamines Positive.
Time on Xanax when people have Amphetamines positive * :
Gender of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Xanax * :
|Amphetamines positive||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Xanax * :
|Amphetamines positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Amphetamines positive when taking Xanax ** :
How people recovered from Amphetamines positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 66.67%)
- Erectile dysfunction (2 people, 66.67%)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bronchitis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone (3 people, 100.00%)
- Viagra (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lortab (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lyrica (1 people, 33.33%)
- Dilantin (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Amphetamines Positive while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Amphetamines Positive
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Amphetamines Positive
Comments from related studies:
From this study (14 hours ago):
I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa at night with Alprazolam throughout the day and at night to help me sleep. Since taking abilify over the past 10 years I have gained weight that I can't lose, I am always buying lottery tickets, and want to go to gamble obsessively. I also have compulsive behavior such as compulsive spending. I can leave my house with $100.00 to go get one thing and come back with no money and a bunch of stuff I didn't plan to get.
From this study (2 days ago):
Doctor suspects Wilson's disease
Have BRVO and Macular Digeneration
From this study (2 days ago):
I would like to know the side effects of these medications.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Amphetamines positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: Xanax, Amphetamines positive
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (9 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (21 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- American Mullein
- Subdural Haematoma
- Weight Gain Unintentional
- Coffea Robusta
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride