Home > Xanax > Anxiety > Xanax and Anxiety
Review: could Xanax cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 6,050 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Anxiety >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 6,050 people (11.00%) have Anxiety.
Time on Xanax when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Xanax * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Xanax * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (1,905 people, 31.49%)
- Depression (1,098 people, 18.15%)
- Pain (911 people, 15.06%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (503 people, 8.31%)
- Sleep disorder (416 people, 6.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (1,105 people, 18.26%)
- Zoloft (1,009 people, 16.68%)
- Aspirin (895 people, 14.79%)
- Zometa (877 people, 14.50%)
- Neurontin (875 people, 14.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: Xanax, Anxiety
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Restasis, Vyvanse, Escitalopram, Plaquenil, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Malnutrition, Sjogren's Syndrome, Add, Depression, Lupus, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Eating Disorder, Anxiety And Stress, Ocd, Weight Below Normal
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Metoprolol Succinate, Nexium, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Anxiety, Pulse, Stomach Pain, Blood Pressure. The patient has Anxiety, Pulse, Heartburn, Blood Pressure Normal
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Fenofibrate, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Rabeprazole, Topamax, Prozac, Atorvastatin Calcium, Metformin for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Insomnia, Vitamin D Decreased, Gerd, Headache, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Diabetes. The patient has Acne, Transient Rds, Dehydration, Premature Aging, Malaise, Insomnia, Thyroid Function Tests Nos Abnormal, High Liver Numbers, Depression, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Glucose Level
More related studies for: Xanax, Anxiety
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xanax, Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (32 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Demulen 1/50 21
- Ovarian Cancer Dangers
- Gan Jiang