Home > Xanax > Bladder infection > Xanax and Bladder infection
Review: could Xanax cause Bladder infection (Urinary tract infection)?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,267 have Bladder infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder infection and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Bladder infection >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,912 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Bladder infection (latest reports from 450,547 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 54,940 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 1,277 people (2.32%) have Bladder Infection.
Time on Xanax when people have Bladder infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bladder infection||41.94%||6.45%||0.00%||16.13%||9.68%||19.35%||6.45% |
Gender of people who have Bladder infection when taking Xanax * :
|Bladder infection||84.79%||15.21% |
Age of people who have Bladder infection when taking Xanax * :
|Bladder infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.33%||6.56%||6.64%||14.18%||26.39%||45.90% |
Severity of Bladder infection when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bladder infection||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bladder infection ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bladder infection||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (225 people, 17.62%)
- Pain (151 people, 11.82%)
- Depression (149 people, 11.67%)
- Hypertension (137 people, 10.73%)
- Multiple sclerosis (105 people, 8.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (298 people, 23.34%)
- Aspirin (284 people, 22.24%)
- Protonix (267 people, 20.91%)
- Neurontin (262 people, 20.52%)
- Zometa (261 people, 20.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Infection while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Xanax and have Bladder Infection
- group for people who take Xanax
- group for people who have Bladder Infection
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
UTI seems chronic with similarity to IC (diet seems to affect severity of symptoms). Have been on four courses of antibiotics in four months and other than the first course, no real "recovery" can be claimed.
From this study (3 years ago):
I have been having uti's repeatedly for 5 months and have been taking cipro. but everytime i finish the cipro within 5-7 days the symptoms reappear. recently late at night after taking temazepam I have been unaware of things I am doing.MRI showed no problems in bladder or kidneys.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Bladder infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
More reviews for: Xanax, Bladder infection
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (19 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Vessel Puncture Site Pain
- Blood Urea Nitrogen/creatinine Ratio Increased
- Anethum Sowa