Home > Xanax > Bladder infection > Xanax and Bladder infection
Review: could Xanax cause Bladder infection (Urinary tract infection)?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,277 have Bladder infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Bladder infection >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Bladder infection (latest reports from 449,890 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 1,277 people (2.32%) have Bladder Infection.
Time on Xanax when people have Bladder infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bladder infection||41.94%||6.45%||0.00%||16.13%||9.68%||19.35%||6.45% |
Gender of people who have Bladder infection when taking Xanax * :
|Bladder infection||84.79%||15.21% |
Age of people who have Bladder infection when taking Xanax * :
|Bladder infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.33%||6.56%||6.64%||14.18%||26.39%||45.90% |
Severity of Bladder infection when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bladder infection||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bladder infection ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bladder infection||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (225 people, 17.62%)
- Pain (151 people, 11.82%)
- Depression (149 people, 11.67%)
- Hypertension (137 people, 10.73%)
- Multiple sclerosis (105 people, 8.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (298 people, 23.34%)
- Aspirin (284 people, 22.24%)
- Protonix (267 people, 20.91%)
- Neurontin (262 people, 20.52%)
- Zometa (261 people, 20.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Infection while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Bladder Infection
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Bladder Infection
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Bladder infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: Xanax, Bladder infection
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Metoprolol Tartrate, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Hay Fever. The patient has Bladder Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Plavix, Estradiol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Temazepam, Allegra-d 24 Hour Allergy And Congestion, Xanax, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Fish Oil for a patient with Cholesterol, Blocked Airway, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Blood Pressure Management, Sleep Disorder Therapy, Allergies, Anxiety, Diuretic Effect, Heart Mri, Vitamin Supplementation, Heart Disease. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection, Long-term Memory Loss
More related studies for: Xanax, Bladder infection
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xanax, Bladder infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Dreams Bad
- Renal Failure