Home > Xanax > Bleeding between periods > Xanax and Bleeding between periods
Review: could Xanax cause Bleeding between periods (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Bleeding between periods and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Bleeding between periods >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Bleeding between periods
Bleeding between periods (latest reports from 57,993 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 53 people (0.10%) have Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Xanax when people have Bleeding between periods * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bleeding between periods||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Gender of people who have Bleeding between periods when taking Xanax * :
|Bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Bleeding between periods when taking Xanax * :
|Bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||24.00%||36.00%||28.00%||4.00%||8.00% |
Severity of Bleeding between periods when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bleeding between periods||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bleeding between periods ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (16 people, 30.19%)
- Depression (7 people, 13.21%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 9.43%)
- Hepatitis c (3 people, 5.66%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 5.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ortho evra (11 people, 20.75%)
- Mirena (7 people, 13.21%)
- Nexium (7 people, 13.21%)
- Prozac (5 people, 9.43%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 9.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bleeding Between Periods while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Bleeding Between Periods
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Bleeding between periods
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: Xanax, Bleeding between periods
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Xanax, Bleeding between periods
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xanax, Bleeding between periods
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Ectopic Ureter
- Blood Pressure Increased
- Vaginal Yeast Infection