Review: could Xanax cause Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Summary: Cirrhosis alcoholic is found among people who take Xanax, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Nexium, and have Heart palpitations.
We study 55,103 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Cirrhosis alcoholic. Find out below who they are, when they have Cirrhosis alcoholic and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Xanax and have Cirrhosis alcoholic >>>
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 59,062 Xanax users)
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) has been reported by people with stress and anxiety, schizophrenia, psoriasis, reflux oesophagitis, depression. (latest reports from 350 Cirrhosis alcoholic patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: 55,103 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 9 people (0.02%) have Cirrhosis Alcoholic.
Time on Xanax when people have Cirrhosis alcoholic * :
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Xanax * :
|Cirrhosis alcoholic||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Xanax * :
|Cirrhosis alcoholic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Xanax ** :
How people recovered from Cirrhosis alcoholic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Palpitations (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (9 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (9 people, 100.00%)
- Spironolactone (9 people, 100.00%)
- Senokot (9 people, 100.00%)
- Pepcid (9 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Xanax and cirrhosis alcoholic on
Do you have Cirrhosis Alcoholic while taking Xanax?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Cirrhosis Alcoholic
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Cirrhosis Alcoholic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Calcium Gluceptate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Claritin Reditabs, Combivent, Breo Ellipta, Xanax for a 77-year old woman with Depression, General Physical Health Deterioration, Enzyme Supplementation, Osteoporosis And Aging, Copd, Runny Nose, Anxiety. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Diclofenac Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Xanax for a 29-year old woman with Bursitis, Hypotyhroid, Anxiety. The patient has Swollen Uvula
- A study of drug interactions between Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour, Xanax, Prilosec Otc for a 58-year old woman with Allergies, Stress And Anxiety, Reflux Esophagitis. The patient has Wheezing
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Bi-sifrol, Lorazepam, Mirtazapine, Alprazolam for a 59-year old man with Pain, Parkinsonism, Panic Disorder, Depression. The patient has Dopamine Dysregulation Syndrome, Depression, Parkinsonism
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel, Alprazolam for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Alprazolam for a 27-year old man who has Withdrawal From Opioids
- Comparions of Xyzal, Singulair, Lexapro, Xanax, Sonata for a 39-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, Clonazepam for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 28-year old man who has George
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.