Review: could Xanax cause Dyshidrotic eczema?
Summary: Dyshidrotic eczema is found among people who take Xanax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Pain.
We study 55,103 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Dyshidrotic eczema. Find out below who they are, when they have Dyshidrotic eczema and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Xanax and have Dyshidrotic eczema >>>
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 59,069 Xanax users)
Dyshidrotic eczema (skin condition in which blisters develop on the soles of your feet and/or the palms of hands) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, bone density decreased, high blood pressure, crohn's disease. (latest reports from 339 Dyshidrotic eczema patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 55,103 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Dyshidrotic Eczema.
Time on Xanax when people have Dyshidrotic eczema * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dyshidrotic eczema||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Dyshidrotic eczema when taking Xanax * :
|Dyshidrotic eczema||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Dyshidrotic eczema when taking Xanax * :
|Dyshidrotic eczema||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||33.33%||16.67%||33.33% |
Severity of Dyshidrotic eczema when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dyshidrotic eczema||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Dyshidrotic eczema ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Dyshidrotic eczema||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 33.33%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 16.67%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 16.67%)
- Panic attack (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 33.33%)
- Flexeril (2 people, 33.33%)
- Vicodin (1 people, 16.67%)
- Adderall 10 (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Xanax and dyshidrotic eczema on
Do you have Dyshidrotic Eczema while taking Xanax?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Dyshidrotic Eczema
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Dyshidrotic Eczema
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Buspirone Hcl, Xanax for a 39-year old woman with Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Thoughts - Cloudy
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Calcium Gluceptate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Claritin Reditabs, Combivent, Breo Ellipta, Xanax for a 77-year old woman with Depression, General Physical Health Deterioration, Enzyme Supplementation, Osteoporosis And Aging, Copd, Runny Nose, Anxiety. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Diclofenac Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Xanax for a 29-year old woman with Bursitis, Hypotyhroid, Anxiety. The patient has Swollen Uvula
- A study of drug interactions between Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour, Xanax, Prilosec Otc for a 58-year old woman with Allergies, Stress And Anxiety, Reflux Esophagitis. The patient has Wheezing
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel, Alprazolam for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Alprazolam for a 27-year old man who has Withdrawal From Opioids
- Comparions of Xyzal, Singulair, Lexapro, Xanax, Sonata for a 39-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, Clonazepam for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 28-year old man who has George
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.