Home > Xanax > Headache > Xanax and Headache
Review: could Xanax cause Headache?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,455 have Headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Headache >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 54,940 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 4,029 people (7.33%) have Headache.
Time on Xanax when people have Headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Headache when taking Xanax * :
Age of people who have Headache when taking Xanax * :
Severity of Headache when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Headache ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (739 people, 18.34%)
- Depression (603 people, 14.97%)
- Pain (573 people, 14.22%)
- Hypertension (299 people, 7.42%)
- Sleep disorder (180 people, 4.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (567 people, 14.07%)
- Aspirin (545 people, 13.53%)
- Zoloft (507 people, 12.58%)
- Oxycontin (494 people, 12.26%)
- Neurontin (483 people, 11.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Headache
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Headache
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
More reviews for: Xanax, Headache
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Thromboembolism. The patient has Pinealoma, Headache, Chest Pain, Herpes Zoster Oticus, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Ambien, Norco, Vyvanse for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Back Injury, Add. The patient has Sweating Increased, Fatigue, Swelling Of Fingers, Hand Or Foot Spasms, Intranasal Numbness, Ear Discomfort, Headache, Skin Eruption, Eyes - Dry, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain - Joints
- A study of drug interactions between Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Synthroid, Alprazolam for a patient with Chronic Depression, Hypothyroidism, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Pain Inflammation Activated, Dry Eyes, Headache
More related studies for: Xanax, Headache
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xanax, Headache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.