Home > Xanax > Heartburn - chronic > Xanax and Heartburn - chronic
Review: could Xanax cause Heartburn - chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 137 have Heartburn - chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Heartburn - chronic and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Heartburn - chronic >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Heartburn - chronic
Heartburn - chronic (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) (latest reports from 45,960 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 137 people (0.25%) have Heartburn - Chronic.
Time on Xanax when people have Heartburn - chronic * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heartburn - chronic||16.67%||20.83%||4.17%||20.83%||8.33%||20.83%||8.33% |
Gender of people who have Heartburn - chronic when taking Xanax * :
|Heartburn - chronic||76.12%||23.88% |
Age of people who have Heartburn - chronic when taking Xanax * :
|Heartburn - chronic||0.00%||0.76%||0.76%||4.58%||8.40%||20.61%||22.90%||41.98% |
Severity of Heartburn - chronic when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heartburn - chronic||5.26%||68.42%||26.32%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heartburn - chronic ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heartburn - chronic||0.00%||75.00%||25.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (24 people, 17.52%)
- Anxiety (23 people, 16.79%)
- Depression (21 people, 15.33%)
- Arthritis (12 people, 8.76%)
- Muscle spasms (11 people, 8.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (33 people, 24.09%)
- Prilosec (26 people, 18.98%)
- Valium (26 people, 18.98%)
- Ambien (19 people, 13.87%)
- Aspirin (19 people, 13.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heartburn - Chronic while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Heartburn - Chronic
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Heartburn - Chronic
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Heartburn - chronic
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
More reviews for: Xanax, Heartburn - chronic
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Metoprolol Succinate, Nexium, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Anxiety, Pulse, Stomach Pain, Blood Pressure. The patient has Anxiety, Pulse, Heartburn, Blood Pressure Normal
- A study of drug interactions between Geodon, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Xanax, Lisinopril for a patient with Depression, Anxiety, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Esophageal Muscle Spasms, Heartburn, Swallowing Difficulty
More related studies for: Xanax, Heartburn - chronic
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xanax, Heartburn - chronic
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.