Home > Xanax > Itchiness > Xanax and Itchiness
Review: could Xanax cause Itchiness (Itching)?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,264 have Itchiness. Find out below who they are, when they have Itchiness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Itchiness >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Itchiness (latest reports from 546,002 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 1,252 people (2.28%) have Itchiness.
Time on Xanax when people have Itchiness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itchiness when taking Xanax * :
Age of people who have Itchiness when taking Xanax * :
Severity of Itchiness when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itchiness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (212 people, 16.93%)
- Hypertension (135 people, 10.78%)
- Pain (133 people, 10.62%)
- Depression (115 people, 9.19%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (70 people, 5.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (197 people, 15.73%)
- Nexium (136 people, 10.86%)
- Lasix (122 people, 9.74%)
- Synthroid (122 people, 9.74%)
- Prilosec (119 people, 9.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itchiness while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Itchiness
- support group for people who take Xanax
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Xanax, Itchiness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
More reviews for: Xanax, Itchiness
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Niaspan, Aspirin, Crestor, Plavix, Xanax, Folic Acid for a patient with Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Atherosclerosis Prophylaxis, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Blood Homocysteine. The patient has Itching
More related studies for: Xanax, Itchiness
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Paxil, Xanax, Prozac for a 76-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Diazepam, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Xanax, Adderall 5 for a 40-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, Adderall for a 22-year old woman who has Drug Addiction
- Comparions of Xanax, Valium for a 57-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Xanax, VALIUM for a 53-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Ambien, Xanax, Zoloft for a 45-year old woman who has Sleepy
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Simvastatin for a 56-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Xanax, Vicodin for a 23-year old man who has Bone - Broken
- Comparions of Valium, Xanax for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety
More related comparison studies for: Xanax, Itchiness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (20 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (36 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (22 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Quit Smoking
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Extract
- Kidney Absent