Home > Xanax > Mental disorder > Xanax and Mental disorder
Review: could Xanax cause Mental disorder?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 598 have Mental disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Mental disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Mental disorder >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Mental disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability) (latest reports from 105,309 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 598 people (1.09%) have Mental Disorder.
Time on Xanax when people have Mental disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Mental disorder||4.48%||1.49%||2.99%||20.90%||53.73%||8.96%||7.46% |
Gender of people who have Mental disorder when taking Xanax * :
|Mental disorder||70.42%||29.58% |
Age of people who have Mental disorder when taking Xanax * :
|Mental disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.52%||8.93%||18.04%||19.76%||20.96%||31.79% |
Severity of Mental disorder when taking Xanax ** :
How people recovered from Mental disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (216 people, 36.12%)
- Depression (165 people, 27.59%)
- Pain (95 people, 15.89%)
- Hypertension (74 people, 12.37%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (68 people, 11.37%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (133 people, 22.24%)
- Lexapro (111 people, 18.56%)
- Seroquel (103 people, 17.22%)
- Neurontin (100 people, 16.72%)
- Ambien (98 people, 16.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mental Disorder while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Mental Disorder
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Mental Disorder
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Mental disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: Xanax, Mental disorder
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Xanax, Mental disorder
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xanax, Mental disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg