Home > Xanax > Neuropathy peripheral > Xanax and Neuropathy peripheral
Review: could Xanax cause Neuropathy peripheral?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 787 have Neuropathy peripheral. Find out below who they are, when they have Neuropathy peripheral and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Neuropathy peripheral >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) (latest reports from 203,821 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 787 people (1.43%) have Neuropathy Peripheral.
Time on Xanax when people have Neuropathy peripheral * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Neuropathy peripheral||8.70%||21.74%||0.00%||21.74%||43.48%||4.35%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Xanax * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||72.55%||27.45% |
Age of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Xanax * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||0.56%||2.96%||9.30%||28.59%||31.27%||27.32% |
Severity of Neuropathy peripheral when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Neuropathy peripheral ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (119 people, 15.12%)
- Anxiety (119 people, 15.12%)
- Pain (111 people, 14.10%)
- Multiple myeloma (103 people, 13.09%)
- Bipolar disorder (74 people, 9.40%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (325 people, 41.30%)
- Aspirin (257 people, 32.66%)
- Neurontin (256 people, 32.53%)
- Lasix (240 people, 30.50%)
- Aredia (234 people, 29.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Neuropathy Peripheral
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 hours ago):
I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa at night with Alprazolam throughout the day and at night to help me sleep. Since taking abilify over the past 10 years I have gained weight that I can't lose, I am always buying lottery tickets, and want to go to gamble obsessively. I also have compulsive behavior such as compulsive spending. I can leave my house with $100.00 to go get one thing and come back with no money and a bunch of stuff I didn't plan to get.
From this study (2 days ago):
Doctor suspects Wilson's disease
Have BRVO and Macular Digeneration
From this study (2 days ago):
I would like to know the side effects of these medications.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Neuropathy peripheral
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: Xanax, Neuropathy peripheral
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Purulent Synovitis
- Lymphocytic Leukaemia