Home > Xanax > Renal failure > Xanax and Renal failure
Review: could Xanax cause Renal failure (Acute kidney failure)?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 927 have Renal failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Renal failure >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Renal failure (kidney dysfunction) (latest reports from 427,622 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, multiple myeloma, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 927 people (1.69%) have Renal Failure.
Time on Xanax when people have Renal failure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Renal failure||13.19%||10.99%||1.10%||3.30%||60.44%||1.10%||9.89% |
Gender of people who have Renal failure when taking Xanax * :
|Renal failure||55.33%||44.67% |
Age of people who have Renal failure when taking Xanax * :
|Renal failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.73%||1.09%||7.26%||14.89%||24.46%||51.57% |
Severity of Renal failure when taking Xanax ** :
How people recovered from Renal failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (158 people, 17.04%)
- Anxiety (152 people, 16.40%)
- Pain (113 people, 12.19%)
- Hypertension (74 people, 7.98%)
- Sleep disorder (53 people, 5.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (274 people, 29.56%)
- Neurontin (207 people, 22.33%)
- Aspirin (189 people, 20.39%)
- Ambien (164 people, 17.69%)
- Cymbalta (143 people, 15.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Failure while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Renal Failure
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Renal Failure
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Renal failure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: Xanax, Renal failure
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Xanax, Renal failure
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xanax, Renal failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (12 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Groin Swelling
- Blood Potassium Increased