Home > Xanax > Seizure > Xanax and Seizure
Review: could Xanax cause Seizure (Seizures)?
We study 54,980 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Seizure. Find out below who they are, when they have Seizure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax and have Seizure >>>
Xanax (latest outcomes from 58,930 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) (latest reports from 1,976 patients) has been reported by people with seizures, depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 54,980 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Seizure.
Time on Xanax when people have Seizure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Seizure when taking Xanax * :
Age of people who have Seizure when taking Xanax * :
Severity of Seizure when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Seizure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (3 people, 60.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 40.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (1 people, 20.00%)
- Adhd (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluoxetine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Focalin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Multaq (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Dextroamphetamine sulfate (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Seizure while taking Xanax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Seizure
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Seizure
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax, Seizure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: Xanax, Seizure
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Xanax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xanax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Xanax, Seizure
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xanax, Seizure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (47 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ringing In The Ears
- Molar Abortion
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Abnormal Nos
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased