Review: could Xanax cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
Summary: Vaginal bleeding between periods is found among people who take Xanax, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Ortho evra, and have Birth control.
We study 55,093 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Vaginal bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Xanax and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 59,051 Xanax users)
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, endometriosis, menstruation irregular. (latest reports from 14,043 Vaginal bleeding between periods patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 55,076 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax. Among them, 53 people (0.10%) have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Xanax when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Xanax * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Xanax * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||24.00%||36.00%||28.00%||4.00%||8.00% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Xanax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (16 people, 30.19%)
- Depression (7 people, 13.21%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 9.43%)
- Hepatitis c (3 people, 5.66%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 5.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ortho evra (11 people, 20.75%)
- Mirena (7 people, 13.21%)
- Nexium (7 people, 13.21%)
- Prozac (5 people, 9.43%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 9.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of xanax and vaginal bleeding between periods on
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Xanax?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Xanax and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Myrbetriq, Carafate, Protonix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Rifampin, Cefuroxime, Xanax for a 39-year old woman with Low Vitamin D, Ovarian Cyst, Bladder, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Muscle Relaxer, Neuropathy, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Anxiety.
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a 24-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Heart Murmurs (extra or unusual sound heard during a heartbeat)
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Xanax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Hot Flashes, Nausea
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a 70-year old man with Itching. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Tenormin, Clonazepam, Xanax, Phenergan for a 62-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Nausea. The patient has Night Cramps
Recent Xanax related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.