Home > Xarelto > Arthritis - rheumatoid > Xarelto and Arthritis - rheumatoid
Review: could Xarelto cause Arthritis - rheumatoid (Rheumatoid arthritis)?
We study 4,555 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Arthritis - rheumatoid. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthritis - rheumatoid and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xarelto and have Arthritis - rheumatoid >>>
Xarelto (latest outcomes from 4,700 users) has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Arthritis - rheumatoid
Arthritis - rheumatoid (autoimmune disease that results in a chronic, systemic inflammatory disorder that may affect many tissues and organs) (latest reports from 321,150 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 4,555 people reported to have side effects when taking Xarelto. Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Arthritis - Rheumatoid.
Time on Xarelto when people have Arthritis - rheumatoid * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||66.67%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Arthritis - rheumatoid when taking Xarelto * :
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Arthritis - rheumatoid when taking Xarelto * :
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Arthritis - rheumatoid when taking Xarelto ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Arthritis - rheumatoid ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 33.33%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pulmonary embolism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Enalapril maleate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Celebrex (1 people, 33.33%)
- Azulfidine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pantoprazole (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arthritis - Rheumatoid while taking Xarelto?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xarelto and have Arthritis - Rheumatoid
- support group for people who take Xarelto
- support group for people who have Arthritis - Rheumatoid
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately 2 weeks ago
Achilles tendon repair surgery 8/14/14
From this study (1 week ago):
Just checking if the Xarelto could have anything to do with spontaneous occurring diverticulitis within 1week of starting Xarelto.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Hair is so thin lots of hair loss when combing but when washing it's awful amount coming out
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xarelto, Arthritis - rheumatoid
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mouth sores from possibly taking xalerto
After my Hip Replacement in 2013 I got a really sore mouth, my husband looked inside to see if he could see anything and it was full of little white blisters even on my tonsils. Went to the dr and was told it was Mouth Sores/fungal infection possibly from this medicine. I couldn't eat anything but w ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
More reviews for: Xarelto, Arthritis - rheumatoid
On eHealthMe, Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Xarelto is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xarelto used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Gallbladder Non Functioning
- Swelling In The Abdomen
- Stools Watery
- Rabbiteye Blueberry
- Rebound Effect