Review: could Xarelto cause Arthritis - rheumatoid (Rheumatoid arthritis)?
Summary: Arthritis - rheumatoid is reported only by a few people who take Xarelto.
We study 4,606 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Arthritis - rheumatoid. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthritis - rheumatoid and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xarelto and have Arthritis - rheumatoid >>>
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 4,747 Xarelto users)
Arthritis - rheumatoid
Arthritis - rheumatoid (autoimmune disease that results in a chronic, systemic inflammatory disorder that may affect many tissues and organs) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia. (latest reports from 218,145 Arthritis - rheumatoid patients)
On Jan, 31, 2015: 4,593 people reported to have side effects when taking Xarelto. Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Arthritis - Rheumatoid.
Time on Xarelto when people have Arthritis - rheumatoid * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||66.67%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Arthritis - rheumatoid when taking Xarelto * :
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Arthritis - rheumatoid when taking Xarelto * :
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Arthritis - rheumatoid when taking Xarelto ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Arthritis - rheumatoid ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 33.33%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pulmonary embolism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Enalapril maleate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Celebrex (1 people, 33.33%)
- Azulfidine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pantoprazole (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arthritis - Rheumatoid while taking Xarelto?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Xarelto and have Arthritis - Rheumatoid
- support group for people who take Xarelto
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 58-year old man with DVT. The patient has Anemia - Megaloblastic (anaemia due to disorder of abnormally large red blood cells)
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Fentanyl-100 for a 49-year old man with Pe, Chronic Pain. The patient has Deep Vein Thrombosis, Chronic Pain
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 43-year old woman with DVT. The patient has Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Tiredness (feeling of tiredness), Weight Gain, Meningorrhagia (bleeding from cerebral or spinal membranes)
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 67-year old man with DVT. The patient has Prostatic Specific Antigen
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Lisinopril, Aralen Hydrochloride, Ambien, Tramadol, Celebrex, Victoza for a 66-year old woman with Arteriall Fibrualation, Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Insomnia, Arthritis, Diabetes. The patient has Breathlessness
Recent Xarelto related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.