Review: could Xarelto cause Bradycardia-tachycardia syndrome (Sick sinus syndrome)?
Summary: there is no Bradycardia-tachycardia syndrome reported by people who take Xarelto yet.
We study 4,619 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bradycardia-tachycardia syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Xarelto and have Bradycardia-tachycardia syndrome >>>
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 4,760 Xarelto users)
Bradycardia-tachycardia syndrome (sinus node dysfunction, is a group of abnormal heart rhythms) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, multiple myeloma, type 2 diabetes. (latest reports from 2,239 Bradycardia-tachycardia syndrome patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Bradycardia-tachycardia Syndrome while taking Xarelto?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Xarelto
- support group for people who have Bradycardia-tachycardia Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 58-year old man with DVT. The patient has Anemia - Megaloblastic (anaemia due to disorder of abnormally large red blood cells)
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Fentanyl-100 for a 49-year old man with Pe, Chronic Pain. The patient has Deep Vein Thrombosis, Chronic Pain
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 43-year old woman with DVT. The patient has Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Tiredness (feeling of tiredness), Weight Gain, Meningorrhagia (bleeding from cerebral or spinal membranes)
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 67-year old man with DVT. The patient has Prostatic Specific Antigen
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Lisinopril, Aralen Hydrochloride, Ambien, Tramadol, Celebrex, Victoza for a 66-year old woman with Arteriall Fibrualation, Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Insomnia, Arthritis, Diabetes. The patient has Breathlessness
Recent Xarelto related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.