Review: could Xarelto cause Cold intolerance?
Summary: there is no Cold intolerance reported by people who take Xarelto yet.
We study 4,606 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cold intolerance and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xarelto and have Cold intolerance >>>
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 4,747 Xarelto users)
Cold intolerance has been reported by people with depression, hypothyroidism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure, generalized anxiety disorder. (latest reports from 186 Cold intolerance patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Cold Intolerance while taking Xarelto?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xarelto
- support group for people who have Cold Intolerance
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Lisinopril, Aralen Hydrochloride, Ambien, Tramadol, Celebrex, Victoza for a 66-year old woman with Arteriall Fibrualation, Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Insomnia, Arthritis, Diabetes. The patient has Breathlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Multivitamin, Omeprazole, Furosemide, Xarelto, Methylprednisolone for a 75-year old woman with Osteoarthritis, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Oedema, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The patient has Increased Frequency Of Micturation, Less Volume, Swollen Ankles, Acid Reflux, Pain In Shoulders, Back, Arms, Chest,headaches,
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Synthroid, Timolol Maleate, Azopt for a 81-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Hypothyroidism, Glaucoma. The patient has Loss Of Balance, Dizziness, Tiredness, Fatigue, Disorientation
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 68-year old man with Pulmonary Congestion. The patient has Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Wellbutrin Xl, Topamax, Metoprolol Succinate, Xanax, Xarelto for a 52-year old woman with Migraine With Aura, Depression, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Anxiety, Pulmonary Thrombosis. The patient has Headache
Recent Xarelto related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.