Home > Xarelto > Hematuria > Xarelto and Hematuria
Review: could Xarelto cause Hematuria (Urine - bloody)?
We study 4,555 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Hematuria. Find out below who they are, when they have Hematuria and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xarelto and have Hematuria >>>
Xarelto (latest outcomes from 4,700 users) has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Hematuria (presence of blood in urine) (latest reports from 393 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, enlarged prostate.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,555 people reported to have side effects when taking Xarelto. Among them, 4 people (0.09%) have Hematuria.
Time on Xarelto when people have Hematuria * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hematuria when taking Xarelto * :
Age of people who have Hematuria when taking Xarelto * :
Severity of Hematuria when taking Xarelto ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hematuria ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Coronary artery disease (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 25.00%)
- Restless leg syndrome (1 people, 25.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine thyroid (1 people, 25.00%)
- Amiodarone hydrochloride (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lotensin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 25.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hematuria while taking Xarelto?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xarelto and have Hematuria
- support group for people who take Xarelto
- support group for people who have Hematuria
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anyone had side affects and/or drug interactions from xarelto and prevastatin?
I currently take xarelto after a bout of multiple blood clots in both lungs...I have just been diagnosed with high cholesterol and dr wants me to take prevastatin and I'm concerned about side affects and/or drug interactions
- I am looking for the cause of onion like bo which has developed over the past three or four months
I suspected it about 4 months ago but couldn't pin it down. Then 2 months ago I started an exercise program which causes me to sweat heavily. It really became noticeable at that point. I shower daily but if I work up a little sweat I can notice it. It seems to be getting worse. I did occasional ...
- Has anyone taking xeralto experienced any or all of the following: hypertension (normal than high blood pressure), dizziness, light-headed, weak/fatigues, larger or more prominent veins?
After taking Xeralto I am having the following symptoms: Shortness of breath, weakness/fatigue, light-headed feeling, dizziness, more prominent looking veins (larger and bluer), higher than normal blood pressure readings (hypertension), and slight headaches. I am attempting to get off the medication ...
More questions for: Xarelto, Hematuria
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pilocarpine causing bloody urine
I had been taking one pill at night before bed. I was supposed to get up to 4 per day. After about one month, I increased to 2 per day with the second one at dinner. After two days, I woke up at 4:00 am with extreme urgency and pain upon urinating with bloody urine. I called a nurse line and they su ...
- Mouth sores from possibly taking xalerto
After my Hip Replacement in 2013 I got a really sore mouth, my husband looked inside to see if he could see anything and it was full of little white blisters even on my tonsils. Went to the dr and was told it was Mouth Sores/fungal infection possibly from this medicine. I couldn't eat anything but w ...
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Xarelto, Hematuria
On eHealthMe, Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Xarelto is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xarelto used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Xarelto, Hematuria
Recent Xarelto related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xarelto, Hematuria
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Wart Remover Poisoning
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base
- Cayenne Pepper
- Nose Bleed
- Lady Of The Meadow