Review: could Xarelto cause Impotence (Erection problems)?
We study 4,555 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Impotence. Find out below who they are, when they have Impotence and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xarelto and have Impotence >>>
Xarelto (latest outcomes from 4,700 users) has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Impotence (powerlessness) (latest reports from 130,116 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 4,538 people reported to have side effects when taking Xarelto. Among them, 7 people (0.15%) have Impotence.
Time on Xarelto when people have Impotence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Impotence when taking Xarelto * :
Age of people who have Impotence when taking Xarelto * :
Severity of Impotence when taking Xarelto ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Impotence ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 42.86%)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (2 people, 28.57%)
- Anxiety, apprehension, feeling uptight, jitters, stress, stress and anxiety, tension (1 people, 14.29%)
- Stomach discomfort (1 people, 14.29%)
- Nervousness (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paroxetine hydrochloride (1 people, 14.29%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 14.29%)
- Librium (1 people, 14.29%)
- Sotalol hydrochloride (1 people, 14.29%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Impotence while taking Xarelto?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xarelto and have Impotence
- support group for people who take Xarelto
- support group for people who have Impotence
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xarelto, Impotence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Mouth sores from possibly taking xalerto
After my Hip Replacement in 2013 I got a really sore mouth, my husband looked inside to see if he could see anything and it was full of little white blisters even on my tonsils. Went to the dr and was told it was Mouth Sores/fungal infection possibly from this medicine. I couldn't eat anything but w ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
More reviews for: Xarelto, Impotence
On eHealthMe, Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Xarelto is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xarelto used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Lisinopril, Nifedipine, Xarelto, Bumetanide, Uloric, Omeprazole, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Librium for a patient with Impotence, Blood Pressure Management, Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Pressure Abnormal, Gout, Stomach Discomfort, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Nervousness. The patient has Impotence
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
More related studies for: Xarelto, Impotence
Recent Xarelto related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xarelto, Impotence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.