Home > Xarelto > Impotence > Xarelto and Impotence
Review: could Xarelto cause Impotence (Erection problems)?
We study 4,555 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Impotence. Find out below who they are, when they have Impotence and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xarelto and have Impotence >>>
Xarelto (latest outcomes from 4,675 users) has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Impotence (powerlessness) (latest reports from 131,843 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 4,538 people reported to have side effects when taking Xarelto. Among them, 7 people (0.15%) have Impotence.
Time on Xarelto when people have Impotence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Impotence when taking Xarelto * :
Age of people who have Impotence when taking Xarelto * :
Severity of Impotence when taking Xarelto ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Impotence ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 42.86%)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (2 people, 28.57%)
- Anxiety, apprehension, feeling uptight, jitters, stress, stress and anxiety, tension (1 people, 14.29%)
- Stomach discomfort (1 people, 14.29%)
- Nervousness (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paroxetine hydrochloride (1 people, 14.29%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 14.29%)
- Librium (1 people, 14.29%)
- Sotalol hydrochloride (1 people, 14.29%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Impotence while taking Xarelto?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xarelto and have Impotence
- support group for people who take Xarelto
- support group for people who have Impotence
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
I have pain in my hands (stinging and burning) and feet are numb and burn sometimes. GP says I have gout and periphal neuropath. Have high blood pressure. Afib is condiered not severe and all my cardiologist recomends is a blood thinner.
MD took me off of lovastatin because he said it was attaching my body. Cholestrol is high. 200 to 250.
From this study (12 months ago):
Symptom has appeared since beginning Xarelto 7 weeks ago. Is there a connection?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xarelto, Impotence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Xarelto, Impotence
On eHealthMe, Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Xarelto is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xarelto used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)