Home > Xarelto > Liver function test abnormal > Xarelto and Liver function test abnormal
Review: could Xarelto cause Liver function test abnormal?
We study 4,555 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Among them, 38 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xarelto and have Liver function test abnormal >>>
Xarelto (latest outcomes from 4,700 users) has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal (latest reports from 120,981 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 4,555 people reported to have side effects when taking Xarelto. Among them, 38 people (0.83%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal.
Time on Xarelto when people have Liver function test abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Liver function test abnormal||17.24%||82.76%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Xarelto * :
|Liver function test abnormal||32.43%||67.57% |
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Xarelto * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.94%||97.06% |
Severity of Liver function test abnormal when taking Xarelto ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Liver function test abnormal ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (22 people, 57.89%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (19 people, 50.00%)
- Ear infection (18 people, 47.37%)
- Atrial fibrillation (11 people, 28.95%)
- Hip arthroplasty (3 people, 7.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lercanidipine (27 people, 71.05%)
- Acetaminophen (24 people, 63.16%)
- Zolpidem (21 people, 55.26%)
- Tramadol hcl (21 people, 55.26%)
- Clarithromycin (21 people, 55.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver Function Test Abnormal while taking Xarelto?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xarelto and have Liver Function Test Abnormal
- support group for people who take Xarelto
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anyone had side affects and/or drug interactions from xarelto and prevastatin?
I currently take xarelto after a bout of multiple blood clots in both lungs...I have just been diagnosed with high cholesterol and dr wants me to take prevastatin and I'm concerned about side affects and/or drug interactions
- I am looking for the cause of onion like bo which has developed over the past three or four months
I suspected it about 4 months ago but couldn't pin it down. Then 2 months ago I started an exercise program which causes me to sweat heavily. It really became noticeable at that point. I shower daily but if I work up a little sweat I can notice it. It seems to be getting worse. I did occasional ...
- Has anyone taking xeralto experienced any or all of the following: hypertension (normal than high blood pressure), dizziness, light-headed, weak/fatigues, larger or more prominent veins?
After taking Xeralto I am having the following symptoms: Shortness of breath, weakness/fatigue, light-headed feeling, dizziness, more prominent looking veins (larger and bluer), higher than normal blood pressure readings (hypertension), and slight headaches. I am attempting to get off the medication ...
More questions for: Xarelto, Liver function test abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mouth sores from possibly taking xalerto
After my Hip Replacement in 2013 I got a really sore mouth, my husband looked inside to see if he could see anything and it was full of little white blisters even on my tonsils. Went to the dr and was told it was Mouth Sores/fungal infection possibly from this medicine. I couldn't eat anything but w ...
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Xarelto, Liver function test abnormal
On eHealthMe, Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Xarelto is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xarelto used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Xarelto, Liver function test abnormal
Recent Xarelto related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xarelto, Liver function test abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Hypo Hdl Cholesterolaemia
- Nerve Pain
- Allegra (sanofi Aventis Us) 60mg
- Stools Bloody