Home > Xarelto > Rash maculo-papular > Xarelto and Rash maculo-papular
Review: could Xarelto cause Rash maculo-papular?
We study 4,573 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Rash maculo-papular. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash maculo-papular and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xarelto and have Rash maculo-papular >>>
Xarelto (latest outcomes from 4,712 users) has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Rash maculo-papular (red area on the skin that is covered with small confluent bumps) (latest reports from 45,206 patients) has been reported by people with hiv infection, high blood pressure, epilepsy, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 4,555 people reported to have side effects when taking Xarelto. Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Rash Maculo-papular.
Time on Xarelto when people have Rash maculo-papular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rash maculo-papular||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rash maculo-papular when taking Xarelto * :
|Rash maculo-papular||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Rash maculo-papular when taking Xarelto * :
|Rash maculo-papular||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Rash maculo-papular when taking Xarelto ** :
How people recovered from Rash maculo-papular ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (1 people, 50.00%)
- Eprosartan (1 people, 50.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin and dipyridamole (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bendroflumethiazide (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash Maculo-papular while taking Xarelto?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xarelto and have Rash Maculo-papular
- support group for people who take Xarelto
- support group for people who have Rash Maculo-papular
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone had side affects and/or drug interactions from xarelto and prevastatin?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has High Cholesterol And Blood Clots, and takes Pravastatin, Xarelto)
I currently take xarelto after a bout of multiple blood clots in both lungs...I have just been diagnosed with high cholesterol and dr wants me to take prevastatin and I'm concerned about side affects and/or drug interactions
- I am looking for the cause of onion like bo which has developed over the past three or four months
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Acquired Afibrinogenaemia, and takes Finasteride, Crestor, Bystolic, Xarelto)
I suspected it about 4 months ago but couldn't pin it down. Then 2 months ago I started an exercise program which causes me to sweat heavily. It really became noticeable at that point. I shower daily but if I work up a little sweat I can notice it. It seems to be getting worse. I did occasional ...
- Has anyone taking xeralto experienced any or all of the following: hypertension (normal than high blood pressure), dizziness, light-headed, weak/fatigues, larger or more prominent veins?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Had An Episode Of AFIB About A Month Ago And Given Xeralto For Possible Clotting. , and takes Xarelto)
After taking Xeralto I am having the following symptoms: Shortness of breath, weakness/fatigue, light-headed feeling, dizziness, more prominent looking veins (larger and bluer), higher than normal blood pressure readings (hypertension), and slight headaches. I am attempting to get off the medication ...
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who has Dry Eyes, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Glimepiride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin, Lisinopril, Xarelto)
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- Will xarelto have an adverse effect on my laser retinal procedure
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who takes Xarelto)
Supposed to have a laser retinal detachment procedure (laser)and have been prescribed xarelto for DVT. Should I stop using xarelto?
More questions for: Xarelto, Rash maculo-papular
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Eczema after takin xarelto
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Xarelto)
After the second day of taking Xarelto for a pulmonary embolism, I noticed a red itchy patch on my neck. My doctor identified it as eczema. I've never had it before in my life.
- Mouth sores from possibly taking xalerto
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Mouth Sores From Possibly Taking Xarelto, and takes Xarelto)
After my Hip Replacement in 2013 I got a really sore mouth, my husband looked inside to see if he could see anything and it was full of little white blisters even on my tonsils. Went to the dr and was told it was Mouth Sores/fungal infection possibly from this medicine. I couldn't eat anything but w ...
- Pulmonery hypertension
(Posted by a 65 year old woman who has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Breathlessness, and takes Xarelto, Furosemide, Spironolactone, Tracleer, Viagra)
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Xarelto, Rash maculo-papular
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Coreg, Morphine Sulfate, Halcion, Xarelto for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Failure, Pain, Sedation, Prevent Strokes. The patient has Congestive Heart Failure
Comments: She was doing well until March 12, 2014, when she had respiratory problems, then she had a stroke that hit her cerebellum, from that point on she was switched to zerelto from plavix, she declined, having UTI's , then hospice came in and she declined even more rapidly, she had sundowners effect, and ...
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with Blood Clots. The patient has Blood In Semen
Comments: I switched from warfarin (which I have been on for several years without apparent side effects) to Xarelto a couple of months ago. During two instances of sex in the past month, blood has been observed in the semen on both occasions, a little more the second time. This has never happened before.
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with A-fib. The patient has Double Vision (double vision)
Comments: detatched retina 15 yrs ago
had cataract in same eye.
got new prisims which greatly improved double vision
1 month after taking zarelto until now ,vision has deteriated
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with DVT. The patient has Brain Tumor - Adults
Comments: Just need to share my experience. I had foot surgery in 6/14, next week developed clot in calf. I was put on Xarelto and began having headaches constantly, some minor some severe but always there. I was not the type to have headaches so I constantly told every doctor I saw the next three months abou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Azo Gantanol, Xarelto for a patient with Urinary Tract Pain, Blood Clots. The patient has Discolored Teeth, Non-cardiac Chest Pain
Comments: I just visited dr office 9/17 checking UTI like symptoms. The test came back negative but yes for Yeast infection. Was giving AZo sample and currently on Xarelto for Pulmanary Embolisim I
Last December. After taking yesterday I woke up with chest pain and dis colored urin.
More related studies for: Xarelto, Rash maculo-papular
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Hair Loss and Metoprolol Tartrate
- Back Injury
- Vaginal Pain
- Cough and Lipitor
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (2 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
hi I have been taking Benadryl or pet dander? It seemed to ... (3 hours ago)
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (14 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (19 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meloxicam for a 52-year old woman who has Back Injury (17 minutes ago)
- Potassium Chloride, Vitamin B12, Fish Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Altace, Metoprolol Tartrate, Effexor, Zetia for a 55-year old man who has Blood Potassium Abnormal, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Magnesium Deficiency, Blood Pressure Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal (18 minutes ago)
- Compare Sertraline and Quetiapine Fumarate for a 72-year old woman (20 minutes ago)